Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted)

3 posters

Go down

Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted) Empty Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted)

Post by f1fan March 22nd 2016, 11:29 am

Topics will include...

1. Integrated Finacial Reforms
2. Tire compounds
3. Timed Races
4. A new Points system
5. A new Qualifying system.

OOC: Video going up today detailing each of these.

Last edited by f1fan on March 22nd 2016, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted) Empty Re: Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted)

Post by RedViperGaming March 22nd 2016, 11:41 am

0_0
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted) Empty Re: Massive changes to be announced for Season 21 (Video Posted)

Post by CJ Racing March 22nd 2016, 12:43 pm

Wow... Sounds like complicated fun, but fun none the less!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 22nd 2016, 1:05 pm

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing March 22nd 2016, 2:50 pm

Wow, OK some of this is cool, some of this is men, some of this is ???, and some of this is... Yikes...

I'll be talking both OOC and in character at the same time here, gonna go through each point:

1. How big of a difference will the financial reform be? Like, will it make a big difference in a team's performance? Also, like the guaranteed ride idea for the American 700.
2. How much of a difference will the tire compounds make each race? And how will it be decided what compound teams will use?
3. While I like timed races, it shouldn't be used in Ovals, only Road Courses. Timed races in Ovals is like extra time in soccer, annoying and unnecessary.
4. While I understand why that type of points system is being implemented, it seems to make things to challenging for teams. Right now 50% of the field gets points each week, bit with this new system only 25% of the field would. I think that 15 would be a better and more fair number. Also, I agree with giving points to the Polesitter.
5. Put me in the minority, but I actually prefer the Elimination-style system, it helps build drama and forces the fans to watch till the very end to see who will start on the pole. PLEASE DO NOT DO THE CHAIN REACTION-STYLE QUALIFYING!! No offense, but it was hard for you even to explain it, imagine how complicated it would be to implement.

At the end of the day, there are a lot of questions that need to be answered, but I am sure that the ARCSOA leadership will figure it out.... I hope so anyway....
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum