Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted)

+6
MrKyleBusch1
DKurtis
LHP14Florida
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) Empty Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted)

Post by f1fan November 15th 2015, 3:43 pm

Post away. Ike has made some AWESOME schemes!

KIR *Wilhoit*

D&C *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) H41czYpl

Porsche *Wilhoit*

Red Bull *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) E2Jkitnl

Petronas Honda *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) 72zdwDll

Mercedes United *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) VRJHeIil

Cathenix *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) PkpDmwVl

Hart Bros. Racing *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) S3OTJlgl

AudiSport *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) RfROlqHl

Auricom *Rovenami*

S3 *Wilhoit*

Ferrari *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) VjVIm5El

DurbinSport *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) O6y4jful

Blue Flare *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) CQJVc8fl

ARCSOA America *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) Ea2JQL9l

Mentervini *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) BMp4Wmsl

Silverspeed *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) FdCpQkYl

Tanaka *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) O4JGrjbl

Binghampton *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) BQXifzxl

SRT *Wilhoit*

Finguy-Psytomi *Rykia*
SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) MhkQCkll

Last edited by f1fan on December 1st 2015, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) Empty Re: Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted)

Post by MrKyleCollins November 15th 2015, 8:34 pm

Ok, big updates with the BFM cars.
I'm actually gonna switch back to Lexus because Tasmandutch emailed me some Lexus baseplates and I liked them more than the Mazda baseplates he sent me!
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) Empty Re: Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted)

Post by f1fan November 30th 2015, 2:00 pm

Here's my description of the cars I know about

-Both Petronas Honda's are better looking Season 16 Xios cars
-D&C has two schemes, Syron has ORANGE as a sponsor, Sandfer has Shell
-Cathenix, The #44 will have a changing scheme. It is pretty much the same scheme as Season 19's, but the Red Trim will change colors every race. The #14 has Bass Pro Shops on it, so look at any Tony Stewart Scheme
-The ARCSOA America's, Mace has Lowes, so look at any Jimmie Johnson car, and the #76 has AMP Energy on it.
-Mercedes has the same scheme as before
-The Binghamptons, I forget if I saw Thenos' car, but I did see Cavagnaro's. Cavagnaro's looks like the Pittsburgh Steelers Throwback Jerseys and are sponsored by WOW!
-The SilverSports pretty much have every sponsor on it that I hate. Fox News, Apple, Denny's. The cars look nice though.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia November 30th 2015, 2:22 pm

I'm going to attempt to get as much done as I can tonight, which hopefully means I'll have some cars posted in here. Very Happy

Otherwise...

Rykia wrote:I'll paint what I can, but between finals, a final theatre project, a civic show I'm running crew for, and the Elite Series cars, I'll probably be run ragged the next few weeks.

...who knows.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 30th 2015, 5:06 pm

Rykia wrote:I'm going to attempt to get as much done as I can tonight, which hopefully means I'll have some cars posted in here. Very Happy

Otherwise...

Rykia wrote:I'll paint what I can, but between finals, a final theatre project, a civic show I'm running crew for, and the Elite Series cars, I'll probably be run ragged the next few weeks.

...who knows.
I was gonna ask you to paint my cars. But you seem to have your hands full and Kenny hasn't confirmed or declined my template so I'll do it myself sometime this week! I think my cars will be sponsoring Starbucks as usual...
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida November 30th 2015, 5:14 pm

Hey, Collins, If u want me to take a swing at the cars I can, I may not make the best cars thou.....
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia November 30th 2015, 5:36 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Rykia wrote:I'm going to attempt to get as much done as I can tonight, which hopefully means I'll have some cars posted in here. Very Happy

Otherwise...

...who knows.
I was gonna ask you to paint my cars. But you seem to have your hands full and Kenny hasn't confirmed or declined my template so I'll do it myself sometime this week! I think my cars will be sponsoring Starbucks as usual...

I can do them if you'd like, no problem! If Shelly wants to try them he can too. Plus, I don't think Kenny cares about the template. PM it to me if you'd like.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 30th 2015, 6:29 pm

Rykia wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:

Otherwise...

...who knows.

I can do them if you'd like, no problem!  If Shelly wants to try them he can too.  Plus, I don't think Kenny cares about the template.  PM it to me if you'd like.
Ok, that's cool. I'll send you the template in a few. Have to gather pics for a school project first...
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia December 1st 2015, 7:55 am

Aaand here they are! Very Happy  These are all 32 cars I painted, though a few of them may receive some small modifications before I send them off to Kenny.  

I hope you guys like them!

(Cars are in the original post.)
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis December 1st 2015, 8:16 am

I'm liking them! Tons of neat cars to look at!
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 1st 2015, 9:55 am

The cars look so sick!! This season is going to be great.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 1st 2015, 11:17 am

A few cars have multiple schemes if I am correct. Pretty much, Ike is going to send me all the rejected schemes/other schemes and I am going to throw them in every once in a while.

Overall- I think this will be the first year in a long time that the DurbinSport team does not have the best looking scheme. It's beautiful, but those Ferrari's catch my eye for some reason. Along with the #2, #3, #7, #9, #10, #18, and the Tanaka's.

I know the #44 is going to rotate schemes every race. The Red Trim on it will change colors for each race.

I think there are two #82's and I am sure there is a 2nd #76.

I am quite impressed with the cars I didn't see... The Tanaka's, The Blue Flare's, the #98 and the finished Ferrari's.

There also is a great deal of throwback schemes in this as well. The #7, #9, #10, #14, #44 not pictured alternate schemes and the #48. Who knows, I may throw the Italian Flag schemes back on the Mentervini's for a race or two.

Last edited by f1fan on December 1st 2015, 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 1st 2015, 11:19 am

I didn't know Vincent Allen was in the #10 either! Razz
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 1st 2015, 11:24 am

Sorry for the triple post,

If you look closely on Shelly's car... you may see a nice Pokemon reference on it! My challenge to you is, can you find it? First one to find it that isn't named Ike Durbin gets a cookie!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 December 1st 2015, 11:49 am

I love my new paint scheme. At least now, I'll be able to see my car.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami December 1st 2015, 3:54 pm

Excellent work
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida December 1st 2015, 4:11 pm

That 89 is amazing, and so is the 99
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia December 1st 2015, 4:16 pm

f1fan wrote:I didn't know Vincent Allen was in the #10 either! Razz

Well I did finish the banners at 8AM...mind you that's without going to sleep...

f1fan wrote:Sorry for the triple post,

If you look closely on Shelly's car... you may see a nice Pokemon reference on it! My challenge to you is, can you find it? First one to find it that isn't named Ike Durbin gets a cookie!

To elaborate, of course it's a Pokemon car. But I got the idea for the base from something specific. Anyone have any ideas?
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Season 20 AES Paint Studio (32 paint schemes posted) Empty Re

Post by LHP14Florida December 1st 2015, 4:22 pm

Rykia wrote:
f1fan wrote:I didn't know Vincent Allen was in the #10 either! Razz

Well I did finish the banners at 8AM...mind you that's without going to sleep...

f1fan wrote:Sorry for the triple post,

To elaborate, of course it's a Pokemon car. But I got the idea for the base from something specific. Anyone have any ideas?

Cough Master Ball.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 1st 2015, 4:45 pm

No fair Shelly, let someone else guess it.

But seriously. I'm surprised the Best Looking Car might not be the DurbinSport this year. A look into everyone of them. They have that distinct look into them that they pop out. Well... Not Petronas and Mercedes. But yeah, it's better to look at them on track and finally not be confused this season on who you are.

...I just noticed the M's on the FPM cars. Nice detail.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia December 1st 2015, 5:35 pm

Finnish909 wrote:No fair Shelly, let someone else guess it.

But seriously. I'm surprised the Best Looking Car might not be the DurbinSport this year. A look into everyone of them. They have that distinct look into them that they pop out. Well... Not Petronas and Mercedes. But yeah, it's better to look at them on track and finally not be confused this season on who you are.

...I just noticed the M's on the FPM cars. Nice detail.

Thanks. Very Happy
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 1st 2015, 6:51 pm

Those are beautiful Ike, I'm in love with the #41! It's just... AMAZING!
I also like how the #81 kinda looks like Collins first AES full time ride.

The two FPM cars a beauts as well, same with the #3, #22, #83, and #89.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 1st 2015, 8:16 pm

Spoiler:
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 1st 2015, 9:02 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
Spoiler:

Your post single slowed down my laptop! So I put it in a spoiler!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 December 1st 2015, 9:09 pm

f1fan wrote:
RedViperGaming wrote:
Spoiler:

Your post single slowed down my laptop! So I put it in a spoiler!

Speaking of spoilers, how do you do that?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum