Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

+11
GabryelCaruaru
Hsuorttocs
The NROPL
FitzwaterAustralia59
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
DKurtis
Mr.YAMP
Persona40
McBlair
FUEL
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

series - Big Sony Cup Series News Coming - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

Post by f1fan April 19th 2016, 11:36 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:All I'm going to say if you know that you're personally not a good commentator, and that your channel is not praised for it's commentating don't take up a race. Fuel is probably one of the best commentators in this community. Kenny and James (BooyakaDragon) are right there with him, and have worked with him a lot. Even D.J. Kurtis who paints cars for this series is a pretty good commentator. I personally do not plan on doing any races unless it is certainly needed. Mostly because my commentating is not on point. I suggest you think really hard about it before you do a race and it turns out terrible.

No I am not!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

series - Big Sony Cup Series News Coming - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

Post by CJ Racing April 19th 2016, 11:42 pm

I do get that... Maybe I should do a couple of test races to see how it goes? I would still like to know how big(Mb's-Gb's) a 30-45 minute race would be, and what software you guys use...

And hey, if everyone else can fill out the slots, that would be great! I just don't want to see this great series be cancelled Sad
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 19th 2016, 11:43 pm

I will take Ohio...

Once Season 20 of AES ends, I can pick up a few more races... because I think there will be a period of downtime between Season 20 and Season 21 of AES. But keep in mind, I am entering Finals season. Which also means Cedar Point season is on the horizon.

If the series does end up getting cancelled. I will give automatic entry to anyone involved in SCS into an AES ride. I know the SCS has a pretty tight fanbase, and I would hate to see it split up by an untimely demise of the series. Very Happy
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs April 20th 2016, 12:51 am

CJ Racing wrote:I do get that... Maybe I should do a couple of test races to see how it goes? I would still like to know how big(Mb's-Gb's) a 30-45 minute race would be, and what software you guys use...

And hey, if everyone else can fill out the slots, that would be great! I just don't want to see this great series be cancelled Sad
BandiCam
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs April 20th 2016, 12:57 am

I may try to get in on S2 of HNS
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia April 20th 2016, 1:26 am

I may pick up a race or two Wink
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 20th 2016, 1:55 am

Schedule down to 36 like the Real life Nascar hmmmm that sounds very interesting
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 April 20th 2016, 11:15 am

I'm in if you need some publicity and more people on your channel.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 20th 2016, 4:11 pm

As the person holding all the cars and the ratings I can say we might see the end of the underdog. Rather than every race where we see the 14, 06, and 66 finish up front we might see more towards the back now. For 2 reasons. 1. Qualifying will no longer be determined by practice since we are no longer doing practice videos. It will be determined by the in game qualifying thing. 2. The ratings have been tweaked. Where Noah didn't have enough time to sit down and work on ratings I did. I think we will see more drivers that are on teams that should be running up front will be up front as long as there is not catastrophic crashes. I did not visiously tweak some drivers to be better or worst I got Noah's permission on everything I did. We might see teams like Titanium, RSR, and Blue Flare no longer having problems getting into races because both of these.

Anyways I think this is pretty much Part II of the season. Since we will have multiple channels most likely recording races. We will see many different styles in place in editing, commentary, and racing in general. Most people like to record wreckfest others like a nice clean races that doesn't have anything way out of the normal in it. This will be a very interesting season.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair April 20th 2016, 4:17 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:As the person holding all the cars and the ratings I can say we might see the end of the underdog. Rather than every race where we see the 14, 06, and 66 finish up front we might see more towards the back now. For 2 reasons. 1. Qualifying will no longer be determined by practice since we are no longer doing practice videos. It will be determined by the in game qualifying thing. 2. The ratings have been tweaked. Where Noah didn't have enough time to sit down and work on ratings I did. I think we will see more drivers that are on teams that should be running up front will be up front as long as there is not catastrophic crashes. I did not visiously tweak some drivers to be better or worst I got Noah's permission on everything I did. We might see teams like Titanium, RSR, and Blue Flare no longer having problems getting into races because both of these.

Anyways I think this is pretty much Part II of the season. Since we will have multiple channels most likely recording races. We will see many different styles in place in editing, commentary, and racing in general. Most people like to record wreckfest others like a nice clean races that doesn't have anything way out of the normal in it. This will be a very interesting season.
Ahhh, that makes more sense. I thought it was just Titanium Motorsports' fault that Rick Shultz and Bradley Bishop Jr. went from doing great to barely qualifying for races. Never new the ratings weren't changed a whole lot. Can't wait for next round!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming April 20th 2016, 6:05 pm

Er well...Uh..Check Out VCS R1 @ Daytona For S3 to see mine. Not really confident with commentary just yet.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 20th 2016, 6:31 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Er well...Uh..Check Out VCS R1 @ Daytona For S3 to see mine. Not really confident with commentary just yet.

I thought it was pretty good! Definitely above average Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida April 22nd 2016, 8:42 am

If I have to, I can take a race Noah
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum