Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 11 of Mosport

+9
DarkVoid718
Finnish909
LHP14Florida
FitzwaterAustralia59
CJ Racing
Mr.YAMP
DKurtis
McBlair
MrKyleCollins
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 11 of Mosport - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11 of Mosport

Post by FUEL May 1st 2016, 12:32 pm

Lets go racing in Canada! Thanks to DJ on commentating this very LONG but EXCITING race!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 1st 2016, 1:11 pm

No comment
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2016, 2:03 pm

Cavy: YES, YES WE DIDN'T CRASH, WE FINISHED 6TH,

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis May 1st 2016, 3:06 pm

Kurtis: "We weren't a race winning car, and fell off to the leaders, but a top 10 is very satisfactory for us."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins May 1st 2016, 3:14 pm

Collins: "One word to describe our day. Wrecked. On to next race I guess."

Freeman: "Somebody answer me this, what the hell is happening with my team this year. I've been calm up til now and I know my drivers are trying but this was our home track and only one driver got a top 25 finish. I don't know what to do anymore to get us top finishes again. Maybe I need to get together with Noah Hart again and he can help me with suggestions to become almost top tier once again."
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 May 1st 2016, 4:44 pm

Made a charge through the field at one point but strategy didn't work out and wound up 25th.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 1st 2016, 5:29 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Collins: "One word to describe our day. Wrecked. On to next race I guess."

Freeman: "Somebody answer me this, what the hell is happening with my team this year. I've been calm up til now and I know my drivers are trying but this was our home track and only one driver got a top 25 finish. I don't know what to do anymore to get us top finishes again. Maybe I need to get together with Noah Hart again and he can help me with suggestions to become almost top tier once again."
Mate i feel really terrible for you racing in front of your home fans and get taken out was not how I wanted to see you wrecked like that. I helped you to get up to the Top 25 early in the race until someone dumped you. You'll get another shot at it when we come back to CTMP the 2nd go around. Head up bud get ready for next week have a short memory bud focus on one race at a time don't let your frustration come out one race at a time take my advise bud
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins May 1st 2016, 5:40 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:Collins: "One word to describe our day. Wrecked. On to next race I guess."

Mate i feel really terrible for you racing in front of your home fans and get taken out was not how I wanted to see you wrecked like that. I helped you to get up to the Top 25 early in the race until someone dumped you. You'll get another shot at it when we come back to CTMP the 2nd go around. Head up bud get ready for next week have a short memory bud focus on one race at a time don't let your frustration come out one race at a time take my advise bud
Collins: Thanks Zach!
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami May 1st 2016, 11:55 pm

Tauger: 36th "Alright....what else can I say about my season other than this season has gone next to nowhere so far."
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops May 2nd 2016, 3:06 am

Syron: "I was top 10 until that last lap..."

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 4th 2016, 1:22 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:

Collins: Thanks Zach!
Your Welcome Kyle anytime
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2