Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton

Go down

Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Empty Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton

Post by f1fan on May 21st 2016, 4:24 pm

The recent acquisition of funds of the Wanderly Racing team has now put ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney under fire. As most fans know, the Chief executives of Wanderly Racing have been placed under arrest for an international drug smuggling scheme involving marajuana among other illegal substances. It has become clear that the racing team was being used as a cover-up for this drug operation. Chief investigator, Matthew Kans stated, "It looks as if they were supplying dealers at each ARCSOA Elite Series race. There would be a dealer at every given event, and the Wanderly crew planned to sell their illegal substances out of their haulers."

Now that the chief heads of Wanderly Racing have been incarcerated. The magnifiying glass has now turned on ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney. Especially now that it is becoming clear that former ARCSOA CEO, Stephanie Tilton wants to regain power in the ARCSOA Elite Series. Tilton took a demotion to Chief Financial Officer from her former CEO position. Tilton stated, "She couldn't have not known about this situation. Either she knew, and hoped that Wanderly got away with it, or there was something far more dastardly taking place."

According to seized documents from the Wanderly Racing headquarters, Tonney also has received 4 cases of "Merchandise" delivered to her Cape Coral Fl, mansion. The Australian CEO Tonney denies any involvement in the drug scheme. "This is all being drummed up by the other party. This is similar to a political race. Steph is making up stuff in order to attempt to damage my credibility. It is really sickening to be honest."

Stephanie Tilton responded by saying, "I love this series, and Kayla is damaging it by having an unquestioned involvement in this serious scandal. It is quite sad. I am actually relieved that Mr. Carpenter doesn't realize what is going on right now in the series he loved."

Mr. Bill Carpenter was the founder of the series, he is now suffering with dementia and failing health.

Rumor has it, Tilton wants to force a leadership election by the first round of the season. However to do that, a "Motion of no confidence" must be taken by everyone involved in ARCSOA. That requires at least 66% of the voters to say that they do not have confidence in the current ARCSOA administration under Kayla Tonney. Then another election would take place between anyone who wants to run for president.

Maddie Myatt:
Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Empty Re: Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton

Post by CJ Racing on May 21st 2016, 4:37 pm

Dodd: "I am shocked at this news. If this is true, I believe it is time for the teams and drivers to come together, stand up, and have a voice. We cannot have this type of scandal ruin this great series. This is something that is greatly concerning, and I am much less confident of this series current leadership then what I was.

"I will begin the "motion of no confidence" until either this is proven to be false, or until we have a new election process."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Empty Re: Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on May 21st 2016, 7:47 pm

Politics & Scandals=Disaster . Unbelievable what I read in the Herald this morning (Sydney Newspaper to be specific) absolutely frustrating
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida on May 21st 2016, 8:16 pm

James: U know, that drug scam reminds me of a situation a few years ago at watkins glen
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on May 21st 2016, 9:08 pm

Tauger: Man, and I thought that report on that bank robbery involving toilet plungers was bad.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP on May 21st 2016, 9:36 pm

9_9

Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton 4648c62f9bef4e4a2519423c813d09b0
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on May 21st 2016, 10:23 pm

Griffin: Until concrete evidence can be given to connect her to this disgraceful organization, I'll support the current CEO.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on May 21st 2016, 10:43 pm

Guilty until proven innocent amirite
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on May 21st 2016, 10:57 pm

Rykia wrote:Guilty until proven innocent amirite

OOC: In real life, absolutely not! In an artificial racing league(in it's off-season nonetheless)... Why not Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on May 22nd 2016, 12:19 am

Yeah it was a joke
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on May 22nd 2016, 12:41 am

Razz

Memorable Moments:

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on May 22nd 2016, 4:39 pm

Rovenami wrote:Tauger: Man, and I thought that report on that bank robbery involving toilet plungers was bad.
Roush: You haven't seen anything yet my friend, lol

SCS Wins: 0

Season 2 PWCOM
Tonney under fire amid scandal... Possible resurgence of Tilton Srg10
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming on May 22nd 2016, 5:15 pm

Pericles: Hopefully Tonney Isn't a Fluke, Tilton Scares Me...

Rehall: Oh Lord...Here Comes the Empire Of Tilton..

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down