Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daytona 250

+4
Hsuorttocs
Finnish909
CJ Racing
FUEL
8 posters

Go down

Daytona 250 Empty Daytona 250

Post by FUEL June 2nd 2016, 12:04 pm

Raceweekend YouTube Schedule

Thursday
12pm EST: Testing Next Gen Cup Car for 2017 at Daytona (Not Recorded Live)

Friday
12pm EST: Hardee's National Series Qualifying for the Daytona 250, the season opener and first race ever!
6pm EST: Sony Cup Series Qualifying for Round 15 of Homestead

Saturday
12pm EST: Hardee's National Series Daytona 250
7:30pm EST: Sony Cup Series Round 15 of Homestead

The Daytona 250 is the biggest race of the season for the National Series drivers, not only is it 250 miles the longest race of the season for them but it's also at Daytona a track where hardly any of our new faces have ever drove on before! Some drivers will make their first laps around Daytona EVER tomorrow for qualifying. Big names looking for the W, Old Veterans looking to resurrect their careers as they look as if they've lost their touch in the Cup Series, and New comers looking to make a name for themselves and make it big time into the Cup Series. This series will have it all. The points fight will be crucial as every point matters. We do not have a Chase in the HNS. So out of these 20 races this year, every point will matter!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Daytona 250 Empty Re: Daytona 250

Post by CJ Racing June 2nd 2016, 12:12 pm

Dodd: "Can't wait to see those HNS cars at work! Gonna be flying back and forth a lot from Daytona Beach to Homestead. I can't wait to see these cars in action! Hopefully Jonny and Scott can have a great race.... And maybe I'll even qualify for the SCS race!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 June 2nd 2016, 12:35 pm

Finguy: "As a co-owner, it would be nice if either White or even Daleo get into victory lane helping the Fear Sport program. Let's hope it's a shining light this year."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 2nd 2016, 12:35 pm

Roush: "Thanks Chris! I hope you qualify I can't wait for my first ever start in these 2 series' and the fact that it's somewhere I went as a child makes it even better!"

Last edited by Hsuorttocs on June 2nd 2016, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 2nd 2016, 12:45 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: "Thanks Chris! I hope you qualify I can't wait for my first ever start in the ARCSOA Series' and the fact that it's somewhere I went as a child makes it even better!"

OOC: I'm sure someone will tell you, but just for your information, the ARCSOA is not considered to exist in the SCS/HNS universe, and vice-versa, they are 2 completely different entities.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 2nd 2016, 12:47 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: "Thanks Chris! I hope you qualify I can't wait for my first ever start in the ARCSOA Series' and the fact that it's somewhere I went as a child makes it even better!"

OOC: I'm sure someone will tell you, but just for your information, the ARCSOA is not considered to exist in the SCS/HNS universe, and vice-versa, they are 2 completely different entities.
OOC:... Ok then
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL June 2nd 2016, 1:15 pm

I did mention in qualifying and the race how Jerry Guerra is brothers with past winner at this track in the elite series from season 12. But that series no longer works alongside us.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 2nd 2016, 1:19 pm

OOC: Oh OK, I thought they were in completely different "universes" because of past discussions that I've read on the forum.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis June 3rd 2016, 11:11 am

J. Kurtis: "First race to watch as an owner, hoping my drivers can perform well, as well as my bro, Sam."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 3rd 2016, 12:58 pm

Spoiler:
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 3rd 2016, 2:21 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:
Spoiler:

Very Happy
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair June 3rd 2016, 3:33 pm

McBlair: "Man, I've been making the hype real for this race. I hope Cooper Syron and Carlie McDowell both do well and I'm both thankful they came on board. I also have to send my thanks out to Boston Pizza and Hellmans who are on board with us all season."
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis June 3rd 2016, 11:24 pm

J. Kurtis: "It's great to see Roberds off to such a promising start. For Guerra, the run didn't show as much, since he had little to no draft in his run. We'll wait and see once the 250 begins."

S. Kurtis: "Not the best Q run, but I believe we can manage."

Last edited by DKurtis on June 3rd 2016, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 3rd 2016, 11:30 pm

DKurtis wrote:J. Kurtis: "It's great to see Roberds off to such a promising start. For Guerra, the run didn't show as much, since he had little to no draft in his run. We'll wait and see once the 250 begins."

S. Kurtis: "Not the best A run, but I believe we can manage."
Roush: "Good luck to you both"
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis June 3rd 2016, 11:38 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:
DKurtis wrote:J. Kurtis: "It's great to see Roberds off to such a promising start. For Guerra, the run didn't show as much, since he had little to no draft in his run. We'll wait and see once the 250 begins."

J. Kurtis: "What I like about you and CJ Racing is that you all seem to be one of the many respectable teams in the sport, and for such a new team (just like ours), you've shown to be very optimistic most of the time. I like that. Best of luck to ya too, as well as your team."

S. Kurtis: "Good luck Roush!" Very Happy
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 3rd 2016, 11:41 pm

DKurtis wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:

J. Kurtis: "What I like about you and CJ Racing is that you all seem to be one of the many respectable teams in the sport, and for such a new team (just like ours), you've shown to be very optimistic most of the time. I like that. Best of luck to ya too, as well as your team."

Roush: "Thanks! and Same to you Sam!"
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 3rd 2016, 11:55 pm

DKurtis wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:

Dodd: "Thanks man, appreciate the comments. It hasn't been the easiest road to get here, but along the way I've learned to be grateful for the good things that happen, and that when things don't go your way to just keep looking forward, cause better days will come. Best of success to you and your team this season, hopefully we can have some great battles this year!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 June 4th 2016, 6:46 pm

"Dajon simply had nowhere to go in the first wreck and he couldn't do much after that. But what an impressive start to the season for Carson. He narrowly avoided the second wreck, and he was a big-time player for the rest of the race on and brought her home in 3rd place. Well done for him! He had the biggest grin on his face after I met up with him on pit road."
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming June 4th 2016, 7:10 pm

Pericles:" Wasn't Happy With Lynn Taking Me Out and Causing the Big One. Hopefully that was unintentional. If other wise, He is a Wreck Waiting to Happen. Now it's Time For Cavagnaro to Race Next Week. Let's Get This Train Rolling."

Titan:" Just didn't have a Fast Car and didn't have the Pace we needed to keep with the main packs."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair June 4th 2016, 7:25 pm

McBlair: Great race and great job to all these drivers who put up a challenge for the win. Great job to Cooper for starting our season off strong."
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 4th 2016, 9:22 pm

Dodd: "What a exciting first race! Our team started out struggling a little bit, but fortunately Gardner was able to get and stay up front at the and. It seemed like both cars had problems staying on the bottom, which really hurt us at times, but all in all we will take a top 5 finish, and I am confident that both cars will be contenders all year!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis June 5th 2016, 1:19 am

J. Kurtis: "A wonderful start to our team. It's devastating to see Guerra end up just short, but it shows our speed and precision needed for this season. Roberds got caught up in the big one and couldn't quite recover. Otherwise, we need to make adjustments to our qualifying trim, it lacked for Daytona."

S. Kurtis: "Got me self 20th today, I can deal with it. It was fun while we were up front."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum