Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3)

3 posters

Go down

WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3) Empty WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3)

Post by FUEL November 21st 2015, 3:08 pm

Again we continue to look at the points in what would have been the championship out look had we continued with the chase for the sony cup. Here is the Contender (Final 12) points with one race remaining in what would of been.

1. #28 James Silverfox (1)
2. #9 Skye Commons +19
3. #17 Jesse Turner +17
4. #48 Nick Mace +12
5. #31 Nick Pericles +7
6. #5 Jordan Davis +5
7. #88 Jeff James +5
8. #77 Cooper Syron +3
------CUT OFF--------
9. #6 Luke Martin -3
10. #19 DJ Kurtis -14
11. #8 Charles Sandfer -14
12. #97 Jake Baskinger -15

Basically nobody is safe heading into Atlanta. Kurtis, Sandfer, and Baskinger I would say would have been in a must win situation going into Atlanta. Pericles, Davis, James, and Syron would have no breathing room with Commons, Turner, and Mace having a little bit of comfort but with no room for error. THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN, HAD WE CONTINUED THE CHASE. TO BE CONTINUED.

Actual Points

1. #17 Jesse Turner 786
2. #48 Nick Mace -21
3. #88 Jeff James -22
4. #97 Jake Baskinger -31 (If he does not win Atlanta, he will most likely miss the Cut Off and be eliminated instead, Baskinger, who has dominated through out the year in points is still in contention without the Chase)
5. #6 Luke Martin -54 (also relatively in the fight this year with no chase but right on the border line of making it had we had the chase)
6. #47 Noah Hart -83 (Missed the chase by quite a bit of points, but has made up the points with 5 to go)
7. #19 DJ Kurtis -90 (Looks as if he don't win Atlanta he would have been eliminated had we used a chase, however DJ has been the underdog in this title hunt without the chase for quite sometime. After his Homestead misfortunes he is realistically out of the fight now, as he looks to be eliminated from the Chase Format)
8. #25 Ashley Mace -90 (A serious title contender in both formats until her New York wreck eliminated her from contention in what would have been Chase Format, has caused her to lose valuable points in the actual format)
9. #9 Skye Commons -92
10. #5 Jordan Davis -103 (Commons and Davis look as if would had been serious title contenders in the Chase Format, but they have been playing catch up in points all season with no chase. It'll be interesting to see how these 2 would have faired had we had a Chase to reset these 2 with the other contenders. They look out of the title hunt this season but had we had a chase, definitely they would have been threats)
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3) Empty Re: WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3)

Post by RedViperGaming November 21st 2015, 5:17 pm

xD
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3) Empty Re: WHAT IF WE HAD A CHASE -- Contender Round (2/3)

Post by Lightningman17 November 26th 2015, 3:07 am

man our 9 team has majorly improved the last few weeks

Lightningman17
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down