Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt?

Go down

Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Empty Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt?

Post by McBlair on June 14th 2016, 3:07 pm

Kenny Myatt is perhaps one of the, if not the most popular racecar driver around. He's won races and championships and he races like a video game where everybody else is on easy and he is on hard. He's THAT good.

What some might my know about him is he has a set of twins. One of them, by the name of Madeline Myatt is a very talented driver who is working her way into the series at such a young age. If she makes it full time she'd be the third twin to race full time along side Jeffrey Finguy and Kyle Collins who have both had experience with severe wrecks coincidentally. But will Madeline follow in the steps of her father?

If she does in fact become good (she will, obviously), there's a choice she has to make. She could go ahead a replace her father on Discover Ohio whenever Kenny retires and if the team wants her. Or she could go a different route and prove herself worthy of a spot without her fathers help.

I mean, it's a given she'll get a fulltime ride and sponsor eventually because of the surname she carries. But I guess she has the choice to jump to a top tier team and already be good or go over to a different team to prove herself.

What do you think she'll do? And how many championships do you think she'll end up winning?
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Empty Re: Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt?

Post by Hsuorttocs on June 14th 2016, 4:13 pm

McBlair wrote:Kenny Myatt is perhaps one of the, if not the most popular racecar driver around. He's won races and championships and he races like a NASCAR game where everybody else is on easy and he is on hard. He's THAT good.

What some might my know about him is he has a set of twins. One of them, by the name of Madeline Myatt is a very talented driver who is working her way into the series at such a young age. If she makes it fulltime she'd be the third twin to race fulltime along side Jeffrey Finguy and Kyle Collins who have both had experience with severe wrecks coincidentally. But will Madeline follow in the steps of her father?

If she does in fact become good (she will, obviously), there's a choice she has to make. She could go ahead a replace her father on Discover Ohio whenever tf Kenny retires and if the team wants her. Or she could go a different route and prove herself worthy of a spot without her fathers help.

I mean, it's a given she'll get a fulltime ride and sponsor eventually because of the surname she carries. Like the whole Jeffrey Earnhardt situation. But I guess she has the choice to jump to a top tier team and already be good or go over to a different team to prove herself.

What do you think she'll do? And how many championships do you think she'll end up winning?
I think she'll have the Dale Jr story
She'll run for a team with her dad's help but something happens to her dad and she tries to be her own person
Also her sibling will not have as good as luck as her when they try to race as well
That's what I predict

SCS Wins: 0

Season 2 PWCOM
Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Srg10
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Empty Re: Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt?

Post by f1fan on June 14th 2016, 4:32 pm

Who is Dale Jr, Jeffery Earnhardt, and NASCAR?

They don't exist in our universe!

Maddie Myatt:
Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Racers Digest: Will Madeline Myatt Follow In The Footsteps Of Kenny Myatt? Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair on June 14th 2016, 5:46 pm

f1fan wrote:Who is Dale Jr, Jeffery Earnhardt, and NASCAR?

They don't exist in our universe!
(Pssh, I know that. I just needed some examples to make the article make sense. I didn't know any ARCSOA drivers to compare this too. Besides the Finguy family which I just right of right now...)
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down