Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy!

4 posters

Go down

Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy! Empty Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy!

Post by FUEL June 15th 2016, 1:48 am

FUEL Brothers Racing Owner, Noah Hart, will be retiring from racing after 2016 and Noah is interested in Sean Harple to take over his ride after the season. FBR is wanting to give Harple cars that will have the same engine package to get him suited up next year for his big ride in the SCS. This means FBR will be funding SUMS Racing with engines and providing the horsepower to the #14 car for Harple. However this price comes with some chances. Harple in the SUMS Racing #14 car is 35th in owner points and since FBR has failed to qualify for a race this season with Zebulun Stark at Texas World, FBR doesn't want to take any chances on having Harple in the #14 fail to qualify so... SUMS Racing having the same engines as FBR, FBR is moving Jacob Hart over to the #14 car in hopes of bringing the #14 higher in owner points so Harple won't have to worry about failing to qualify. Jacob Hart is only being moved over because of him having a past championship (him being the 2nd most recent champion S16 & S17). Harple will be in the #83 car for the meanwhile at FBR. Sean Harple and Jacob Hart have swapped rides FOR NOW... but Jacob Hart will eventually move back to the #83 before the Chase to get ready to go after his 3rd Championship in the series.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy! Empty Re: Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy!

Post by Sean Harple June 16th 2016, 1:05 am

I just want to say that I am extremely excited for the opportunity to drive for FBR, both in some races this year, and full time next year. I have worked very hard to get here, and above all I want to thank FBR for the fantastic opportunity to prove myself in top notch material. Can't wait to get a few races in the 83 and begin prepping for next season in the 47!

Sean Harple
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy! Empty Re: Jacob Hart to move to SUMS Racing after Indy!

Post by Hsuorttocs June 16th 2016, 1:18 am

Congrats Sean on the temporary promotion xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Harple June 16th 2016, 1:22 am

Hsuorttocs wrote:Congrats Sean on the temporary promotion xD
The temporary promotion is nice, but I'm way more excited to go full time next year!

Sean Harple
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida June 16th 2016, 3:40 pm

Stroker: The Sums organization is pleased with this deal, as it helps Both parties. Not only do we get engines, but Harple, who we have always viewed as deserving better, gets a lot more experience. We are pleased and Honored with this Opportunity FBR has given us
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Harple June 16th 2016, 7:15 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:Stroker: The Sums organization is pleased with this deal, as it helps Both parties. Not only do we get engines, but Harple, who we have always viewed as deserving better, gets a lot more experience. We are pleased and Honored with this Opportunity FBR has given us

That's the other thing I wanted to say: thanks to SUMS for the chance to stay in the series a year and a half ago, because if you hadn't picked me up, I would have never had a shot at a top tier ride. And thanks for keeping my career interests in mind above those of the team, I really appreciate it.

Sean Harple
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down