Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNRS Alliance Explanation

2 posters

Go down

DNRS Alliance Explanation Empty DNRS Alliance Explanation

Post by Hsuorttocs June 28th 2016, 2:40 pm

So as everyone remembers this season started the whole alliance thing and I wanted to clear stuff up
-when you join an alliance with a small number of teams in it (EX. FUEL Autosports is the only FUEL Racing equipment team due to Toyota) that alliance will improve way slower than an alliance with many teams in it
-when you join an alliance with a bigger number of teams in it (EX. CJ Racing's alliance has 3 teams and 3 linked to them) that alliance will improve faster than a smaller alliance, but equipment problems are more likely to happen to teams solely in that alliance but not the team that started the alliance itself
-when you get linked to a team you can leave at any point in time to start your own alliance (EX. Checkerd Flag Autosport is linked to CJ Shops thru SRR) linking yourself to a team is like being in that alliance but you are more free to move when you want
-when you get help from a team that only lasts for one season before that expires unless the team helping you lets you come back if you want (EX. Fitzwater Australia gets help from SRR even though they wanted Penske, however next season Penske will be their own equipment place) this is more free than being linked
-when you go off on your own you don't have to share anything with anyone but it'll take longer to get competitive unless your manufacturer backs you (EX. There are two Dodge teams, Team Poland is not Manufacturer backed like SRT so Team Poland will take longer to get with SRT but Poland doesn't need to share anything with SRT) but getting manufacturer backed is way harder than getting in an alliance itself
sorry if I confused you
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

DNRS Alliance Explanation Empty Re: DNRS Alliance Explanation

Post by CJ Racing June 28th 2016, 3:59 pm

I like the explanation, and the variation. Good ideas!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 28th 2016, 4:18 pm

CJ Racing wrote:I like the explanation, and the variation. Good ideas!
Thanks! Very Happy
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down