Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega

Go down

Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega Empty Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega

Post by f1fan on November 27th 2015, 7:03 pm

OOC: I know California isn't up yet, but it should be soon!

Rain expected for Saturday Night, ARCSOA ready to race on Sunday

Heavy rains are expected to hit the Talladega area Saturday night. The race was scheduled to start at 4PM and finish around 5:30PM for it's typical Dusk finish. However, with rain at near 100% for 1PM on to Midnight, ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney announced that ARCSOA is ready to run at 12 noon on Sunday. Tonney stated, "Fans, go ahead and plan a dinner date, get your yard work done, watch some crummy movie on the Hallmark Channel, anything on Saturday. Because it is very unlikely we will race on Saturday night. It is to the point where even if by some divine intervention it doesn't rain, we are even thinking about running it on Sunday just so that the fans can be prepared to watch this crucial race."

Spoiler:
8 Drivers still have a chance for the Championship in Penultimate race

Entering the Round Of Alabama, Eight drivers still are in contention for the championship. Nathan McKane is locked into the final round and will be fighting for a championship with 401 points. Noah Hart is only ten points behind him entering Talladega with D.J. Kurtis 19 points back and Jake Baskinger 23 points behind McKane. Charlie Fibrosis had an amazing run at Willow Springs, however he will need a strong run at Talladega to remain in contention, he is 49 points back. James Shelly needs to finish at LEAST 18th to stay in contention, and 18th only if no one else above him in points goes over 401. Shelly needs to really gain points here. The final 2 in contention, Shaun Gallaghan and Cooper Syron needed to pull something off in California and didn't. Now they are in real trouble, they are both 90 points back with 311 points, and need a miracle to win the title. Both must finish at least 2nd, and have no one go above 401 points to stay in contention! Then both drivers would have to WIN D.C. next weekend. I have a feeling both drivers will fall this weekend.

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega Empty Re: Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega

Post by Finnish909 on November 27th 2015, 8:19 pm

Shock Jr. Will be coming back to Washington DC

The recovery has been going better than expected for Shock Jr. and now he's ready to compete for the finale. Kyle Shock Jr. had a cryptic message for out of all things, Team Red Bull. "...You screwed me out of my season. I'll make it my job to do the same." After that message, he did not answer another question to the press. Things aside. This'll make an interesting finale if DJ Kurtis makes it to the finale.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on November 27th 2015, 9:17 pm

Maddie Myatt:
Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Round 21 of Alabama @ Talladega Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on November 27th 2015, 10:30 pm

Yeah babby now it is our turn to have the advantage. We should have won that race if Shultz was not in Elites. Overall a great way to recover and we come in with a huge chance to win the Championship. Lets go!!!
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 on November 27th 2015, 11:01 pm

Vincent: 4th "Wow, another top 5, would've had a chance if it wasn't for the brainless lapped cars. But i am happy to see Dj fighting for the title at D.C. and i'll do the best i can to draft him well enough, and share all the info i can to make his car the best it can be.'

Alex: 13th "Just had the wrong damn strategy, didn't have enough fuel to make it. At least we led a little bit and had a solid finish regardless."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming on November 28th 2015, 12:45 am

Pericles:"Ugh."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81