Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crayola Racing

4 posters

Go down

Crayola Racing Empty Crayola Racing

Post by FUEL July 15th 2016, 9:05 pm

Crayola Racing who attempted to make the 2015 Daytona 500 with a 4 car fleet blew up 2 cars. They also attempted to make the round of Indy earlier that year with only 2 cars because of blowing 2 engines of their 4 cars at Daytona. During the last chance race the cars wrecked... Leaving only 2 cars left at the shop and no more engines... The team attempted to make 3 other races in 2015 but failed to qualify. The team showed up to Daytona in 2016 with only one car scrapping up enough money for 2 engines but saving one for if something were to happen. The team withdrew from competition at Daytona when they failed to practice before qualifying.

The team has yet to return to the track since then but has been prepping for a possible return here lately. Vijay Pushanda, Mason Gordon, and Bradley Bishop Jr. ran with the team in 2015 but left after miserable runs. Ezekiel Proctor also ran with the team in 2015 and has been racing in home tracks in South Carolina all this time but would run with the team if the team returns which might.

Last edited by FUEL on November 1st 2016, 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Crayola Racing Empty Re: Crayola Racing

Post by FUEL July 18th 2016, 4:40 pm

Ross Holland: We will be selling our two cars to any chevy team running in 2016. We need the money to buy atleast just one of the new cars in 2017. We don't have the money to buy the new car without selling the current two old ones. Hopefully we can make a deal with one of the current chevy teams to sell the cars at a good price so we can scrap up enough money to have one of the new cars in 2017.

Last edited by FUEL on November 1st 2016, 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP July 18th 2016, 4:43 pm

Bobby McGriff (ARC Racing): We'll have no problem taking those off your hands.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 18th 2016, 4:49 pm

Chris Dodd(CM Racing): "Best of luck to your team next year!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL November 1st 2016, 10:51 pm

Crayola Racing CEO: We are trying to make it into the highest level of racing being the Cup Series. We got the race car. Smith Holland the President of our company said he'd be happy to help fund the team as much as possible to try and expand the company. Ross, his son has been a great racer in the karting series and we believe with his racing abilities we can build his racing career and even better build our company with being involved in racing.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs November 1st 2016, 11:02 pm

Scott Roush (Roush Family Racing [HNS]): I wish the best of luck to you. Good luck!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum