Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIRS Carset Release and more

Go down

carset - DIRS Carset Release and more Empty DIRS Carset Release and more

Post by Hsuorttocs August 5th 2016, 3:35 pm

The carset for this season will be released tomorrow (August 6th) and the mod is now the Original Cup Mod. I like it over GNS because speed. So here are some headlines

- Kentucky Speedway at Lexington (2011 Version of Kentucky Speedway) will be a perminant host for the Stars and Stripes 660. A fact about this race is that it is 660 miles  because it makes math much much easier

- Tasmania has a new race track, Papyrus Super Road Course, that will be the track that hosts Tasmania's race. Expect good Plate racers and good road course racers to do well 

- New Zealand has a new track as well, Eagle Point, this is just the latest addition to the Aussie Tour. This is a tricky track so expect road course racers to excel here too.

- Michigan has been added to the Schedule as the state of the great lakes now has two races, Blue Ridge the other, this is a pack racing track but not just anyone can win. This is always a fun race track to go to.

- New York Superspeedway has changed it's name to Buffalo Superspeedway because of there being one other New York track on the schedule

-Darlington will have a looser aerodynamic package to keep racing (hopefully) close and fun.

- Lastly, there is only one track (Kentucky Speedway @ Lexington) we will use GNS at just to make racing close and more random and fun to watch and commentate

That is all 
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down