Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/3/15) (All Spots filled again)

+15
McBlair
Rykia
Finnish909
RedViperGaming
Wilhoit
Coops
gordonfan291
theformalslime
XxTeam48LowesXx
f1fan
Andrei1
MrKyleCollins
FitzwaterAustralia59
Persona40
Rovenami
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/3/15) (All Spots filled again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/3/15) (All Spots filled again)

Post by XxTeam48LowesXx November 8th 2015, 8:35 am

Cody Llamas looking for a ride.

What happen to the CBM 48 cars? Guess they are gone? Sad
XxTeam48LowesXx
XxTeam48LowesXx
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/3/15) (All Spots filled again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/3/15) (All Spots filled again)

Post by theformalslime November 8th 2015, 12:35 pm

Matt Daleo is looking to return to the ARCSOA Elite Serires after a long break from the series (3 seasons to be exact)
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia November 9th 2015, 1:20 am

Johnson All but Confirmed at DurbinSport

After an impressive few races for DurbinSport, it appears as though Skyla Johnson may make her full-time debut next season, taking over the second DurbinSport Sanctum, LTD. seat.  

With Jessica Shelton leaving for S3, the team's second opening is once again vacant, and with Johnson's quick pace in her few starts, she may very well take rookie of the year if she keeps the pace up.

"She's far exceeded expectations,"  team co-owner Ike Durbin stated, "and I think she's definitely worth keeping and promoting as well."

"I think [the second car] is all but hers, we just need to negotiate a contract.  But if she's open to it, we at DurbinSport think she's ready."

Brandt to Sponsor Cross

Brandt Agriculture has announced that they will be the primary sponsor on Andrew Cross's #86 Sanctum Deity in Season 20. The livery has not yet been revealed. Skullcandy will continue to be the primary sponsor on the team's second car.

AudiSport Interested in Dutta, Llamas?

With CBM not returning next season, Cody Llamas is out of a ride and searching.

With no full-time ride, Ian Dutta is currently searching as well.

And with Casey Lester not returning, Audi Racing Team is searching for a second driver.  While it's been reported that the team has been in contact with both drivers, nothing has been confirmed.

The team's lead driver, Ike Durbin, stated that while both are great drivers, he thinks Llamas would be a better fit at the outfit, "Both drivers have proven they know how to get it done, but [Llamas] has shown countless times that he can carry an underpowered car to great results.  I've always enjoyed racing with him, and while I don't really talk to him much, he's one of the most respectful and respected racers out there, and I think he would fit in great here."
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 9th 2015, 1:42 am

Possible Porsche buyout possible

In an unsurprising announcement, Porsche is seemingly growing less and less interested in the ARCSOA Elite Series. With the possible Porsche capitulation, the question is, where will Wilhoit fall in all of this. Reports are that Tristan Wilhoit is less and less involved with the day to day operations of the team.

Reports are that the new team may incorporate some sort of secondary privateer team with a in house car design similar to what Arthur Binghampton's team is proposing.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gordonfan291 November 9th 2015, 5:09 pm

S3 announces lineup plus sponsors

After many rumors around the paddock S3 Motorsports finally annouces that it will indeed be Erin Perkins driving the 24 that was piloted by Allie Nelson in S19. This happened after the contract talks with Nelson broke down over the amount of money that was being asked for.

The team also announced the two sponsors for the cars although would not say which car would grace each sponsor. The sponsors for S3 next season will be EA and Sony Entertainment
gordonfan291
gordonfan291
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 9th 2015, 5:28 pm

Johnson is Listening, And She Wants In

With reports of the protege of Jeffery Finguy, Skyla Johnson giving all of an impressive showing for her part-time ride wit the DurbinSport team. Johnson herself will sign anything now for a shot to define her mentors legacy.

"I think it is time now that I drive full time for the team." She said in a recent interview for the media. "If it wasn't for him. I wouldn't been here in the first place. I drove the cars for testing, I drove my way from Lights. Part-time here. I think it's time I take over his ride." When the question of the 92 was asked, she denied it on the spot. "...Unless his daughter just born a year ago today is in this series 17 or even 13 years from now. I will not, nor anyone will race that number. Out of respect for his accomplishments, we all here agreed in the paddock that only his family should decide it."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit November 9th 2015, 8:07 pm

Wilhoit returns after sudden disappearence
Tristian Wilhoit is rather disappointed in his last performances in Formula A. However, he does have his drivers lineup from Porsche
4: Sean Angel (Considering he had a rough season, he'll give Angel another shot)
5: Cody Llamas? (CBM disappeared, Wilhoit is on the attack for Llamas.)
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTeam48LowesXx November 10th 2015, 3:18 pm

Llamas interesting in AudiSport's request?

Cody Llamas interests peaked at the request from the AudiSport team. He was very impressed with the words that were said about himself from the management department.

Llamas was quoted saying the following:

"I'm very honored to have gotta such a great change with CDM when they brought me into the
series almost 4 seasons ago. It's sad that the team had to close its doors but it is time for a new journey. We are ready for the next step and that fresh new start with AudiSport Racing Team as driver of the #22 car. I hope they are willing to accept us cause I accept their offer. Let the final contract emails begin. *Chuckles* "

*Contract emails would begin to be sent back and forth as he waits for a confirmation*
XxTeam48LowesXx
XxTeam48LowesXx
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2015, 4:53 pm

*Not sure if I stated this earlier but Michael would like to take upon the idea with Thenos and Michael Cavagnaro at Binghampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops November 10th 2015, 5:24 pm

Travel is happy to be in the 96

Travel has been going very well in the time he's been in the 96 Subaru. He is happy to stay in this ride.

Syron definetely staying in D&C

Kind of expected, Syron is staying next season.

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit November 10th 2015, 8:15 pm

Wilhoit now wants Lorenzo
Formula Alpha driver and fellow competitor Cayden Lorenzo had plans of being in Elites. Now Wilhoit is onto him. The young Spaniard is rather controversial for his accident with Antonio Valier, therefore costing him the Driver's Title to Ben Thompson. With that said, Lorenzo may have a huge shot in Elites.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming November 10th 2015, 9:27 pm

ooc: WILHOIT Very Happy *High Fives Wilhoit*
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 12th 2015, 2:02 am

Welp, Line up confirmed.

...Racing 'Power' Couple Phaula Thenos and Michael Cavengnaro will be a possibility at the team that sought out for them. "...Just a number above his seriously doesn't fit well after his death. But it was my number in Greece." Thenos commented. "...I just want to at least say that his family, team and even friends still try to remember him any way he could. I only hope in a few seasons we get him that championship he tried fighting for."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia November 12th 2015, 2:36 pm

Llamas Confirmed as Second Driver for AudiSport

After high recommendation by lead driver Ike Durbin, Cody Llamas has officially become AudiSport's second outfit. According to reports, Llamas has been signed to a one year contract with an optional extension.

Llamas will drive the #22 Audi. The sponsor for the car has yet to be announced, as it is likely that Fly Kingfisher will not return as a primary sponsor.

Johnson to Compete for ROTY with DurbinSport

In an unsurprising move, Skyla Johnson was quickly signed to a DurbinSport Sanctum, LTD. full-time seat after the statement from team co-owner Ike Durbin was released, revealing his intent to give her the second car.

Johnson, who won the pole and finished runner-up at Pikes Peak, will compete for Rookie of the Year in Season 20, driving the #32 Skullcandy Sanctum Deity.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair November 16th 2015, 7:39 pm

Phadkar still open for ride
One of the hyped rookies from Season 19 is looking for a comeback ride. He hasn't been too impressive this season a looks to change that with Season 20 if he gets a ride.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 18th 2015, 8:11 pm

Texas loses Season Opener, Nevada gets it back

After negotiations with Circuit of The America's went no where. ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney announced that the Series would return to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the Season Opener. Tonney said, "I never was a big fan of Texas getting the opener anyway. I kind of wanted a flashy city with a race under the lights for the Season opener. Las Vegas provides that."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 18th 2015, 9:07 pm

(I just realized this until now. Can ARCSOA teams share two numbers? The 89's in the FPM & Tanaka Nissan teams. ...Well shoot.)
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 November 19th 2015, 6:14 am

Angelo is still lokking at open rides in the AES

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida November 19th 2015, 9:09 am

(OOC: Finguy, I thought u realized this 0.0, I will drive any number u put forward.)
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 November 19th 2015, 11:34 am

William Brock is still looking for a ride.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 19th 2015, 1:29 pm

(UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...........................................................................)

Shelly drives 99

...Problem solved.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 19th 2015, 4:34 pm

Andrei1 wrote:Angelo is still lokking at open rides in the AES

I would but you were banned from the series, sorry!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 19th 2015, 10:43 pm

f1fan wrote:

Why was he banned?
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 19th 2015, 11:38 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
f1fan wrote:

Why was he banned?

For being Zaedin Davidson
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 20th 2015, 2:42 pm

f1fan wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:
f1fan wrote:

Why was he banned?

For being Zaedin Davidson
#plottwist
I seriously didn't see that coming, I thought you forgot about Zaedin. Then again, how could you forget about someone who made a worse storyline then McBlair's terrorist storyline xD
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next