Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)

+2
CJ Racing
f1fan
6 posters

Go down

American - American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)  Empty American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)

Post by f1fan August 11th 2016, 12:00 pm

The 10th running of the American 700 will be contended around the Auto Club Speedway. A record entry list is expected for the race. Especially considering that the ARCSOA Lights field will be given automatic entries into the American 700. The entry list is already up to 72 cars without any one-off entries taken into account. The 10th running of the race also will have a record purse of $15 Million. This is going to be one of the toughest races on the planet. Do you think you have a chance to win it.

Driver Name:
Hometown:
Team Name:
Team Nationality:
Car Number: (No numbers taken by full time cars or from 100-199)
Past experience: (Limit it to ARCSOA canon, make up series if you must)

Accepted One Off's:

Last edited by f1fan on August 17th 2016, 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

American - American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)  Empty Re: American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)

Post by CJ Racing August 11th 2016, 12:12 pm

So do I need to add my drivers/cars here again???
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

American - American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)  Empty Re: American 700 X Thread (One off entries open)

Post by f1fan August 11th 2016, 1:00 pm

Phadkar has nasty qualifying crash, will not start race

Etisham Phadkar was just a passenger when he and Luca Fontana wrecked each other in qualifying on Saturday, Phadkar's 21 car flew through the air cartwheeling when the car caught in dirt on the back straightway at 170MPH. Phadkar was reportedly knocked out for a brief moment before regaining consciousness. As per ARCSOA rules, if a driver is knocked out in a wreck at any time during the weekend, they are not permitted to race in that weekend's race. So 41 cars will take the grid for today's Round of Georgia.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair August 11th 2016, 1:27 pm

f1fan wrote:Phadkar has nasty qualifying crash, will not start race

Etisham Phadkar was just a passenger when he and Luca Fontana wrecked each other in qualifying on Saturday, Phadkar's 21 car flew through the air cartwheeling when the car caught in dirt on the back straightway at 170MPH. Phadkar was reportedly knocked out for a brief moment before regaining consciousness. As per ARCSOA rules, if a driver is knocked out in a wreck at any time during the weekend, they are not permitted to race in that weekend's race. So 41 cars will take the grid for today's Round of Georgia.
OCC: F*ck. Already off to a bad start... XD

Phadkar: I don't really know what to say about what happened. Just a racing incident. I wasn't knocked out for long at all but rules are rules. Watcha gonna do about them? I'll be back next race hopefully if ARCSOA allows me.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 11th 2016, 1:37 pm

OOC: So do I need to rewrite the 3 drivers/cars I sent for the A700X? I don't even remember their names Razz LOL
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 11th 2016, 2:33 pm

CJ Racing wrote:OOC: So do I need to rewrite the 3 drivers/cars I sent for the A700X? I don't even remember their names Razz LOL

Either that or add, three new drivers to ALS
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 11th 2016, 2:42 pm

Nah, I'll just have to remember/change their names Razz. Don't want to have 5 drivers in the ALS, that's too much. Will write it up soon.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 11th 2016, 4:36 pm

Driver Name: Mark Levin
Nationality: Israel
Hometown: Jerusalem, Israel
Team Name: Levin-Friedmann Motorsports
Team Nationality: Israel
Car Number: 333
Past experience: Owner and former driver in the ARCSOA European World Championships(AEWC), now looking to give in a shot in the A700X. He is also the former boss of Moshe-Ben Gurion, who left LFM to join CJ Racing in the ALS, and thinks that Moshe left before he was ready, and wants to prove him wrong.

Driver Name: David Friedmann
Nationality: Israel
Hometown: New York, NY, USA
Car Number: 388
Past experience: Born in Israel and lived in NY until he was 16 before returning to Israel to drive in the AEWC. Quickly rising through the ranks, he became one of the famous racers in the AEWC. Now a co-Owner in LFM, he wants to drive on the ARCSOA's biggest stage.

Driver Name: Mateo MeoCampo
Nationality: Spain
Hometown: Madrid, Spain
Car Number: 888
Past experience: Up-and-coming driver in the AEWC, and the guy who took over Ben-Gurion's ride. Many people say that Ben-Gurion is the much better driver, and MeoCampo wants to prove them wrong.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 11th 2016, 6:03 pm

Not enough time to substitute Phadkar with a Driver?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 17th 2016, 11:08 am

I added a ton of one-offs... Anything listed as TBA is yours to try and throw a driver in. I will pretty much accept anything from anyone. I am still allowing new teams, though.

NOTE: If you have been previously banned from ARCSOA, THIS is your chance to get back in!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 18th 2016, 12:49 am

Oh... That's a problem... I was going to use the schemes for the #28 and #88 for the Lights Series...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs August 18th 2016, 12:56 am

Team Flame Racing will enter their cars in the A700. Alan Jobbe, the team owner, is estatic with the chance to have his cars in from the ALS. The team is originally from the IRASCR DIRS (A startup series in the Arcsoa and SCS universe, sorta like an ARCA series to those two. Owned by me).
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 18th 2016, 7:27 am

Explorer Motorsports is entering their ALS drivers, as well as one open slot, in the A700

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum