Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe

5 posters

Go down

American - American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe Empty American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe

Post by f1fan August 17th 2016, 4:08 pm

One of the major points of contention that is brought up when talking about the European tour is the lack of satellite facilities that American headquartered teams have overseas. ARCSOA America, Action Terra, Silverspeed, CJ Racing, CFA, and FBR do not have satellite bases in Europe. Therefore, they pretty much have to run their entire organization via the track we are at. While their cars are flown in from America on a weekly basis.

Typically, a European team, such as Cathenix is headquartered in Europe, and then has a satellite base of operations in America, specifically in Wellington Ohio in Cathenix's case. The process works the same way for Europe for some teams. PETRONAS Honda, D&C, Kwik Fit, RUS-Matthews, Porsche, Cathenix, etc... all are either headquartered in Europe, or have a satellite facility across the pond.

The reason why this matters is, these teams tend to have a performance advantage here in Europe.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

American - American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe Empty Re: American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe

Post by RedViperGaming August 17th 2016, 4:36 pm

Yaaay Wonderful.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

American - American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe Empty Re: American based teams expected to struggle here in Europe

Post by CJ Racing August 17th 2016, 4:41 pm

Oh great, maybe my lack of speed will help me not crash XD LOL
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida August 17th 2016, 5:52 pm

wonder if durbinsport is ok here
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 17th 2016, 6:21 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:wonder if durbinsport is ok here

They run Audi's, they will be good!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs August 17th 2016, 11:18 pm

Roush: *Sigh* as if we aren't bad enough
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum