BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Empty BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 6th 2016, 8:02 am

fite me
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

Post by McBlair on September 6th 2016, 8:09 am

Wtf... Is this necessary?
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

Post by nhood53 on September 6th 2016, 5:08 pm

WTF???

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on September 6th 2016, 5:53 pm

I've reported this to an admin, but they seem to say this is all clear.

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 on September 6th 2016, 6:28 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:fite me

Wow.  Laughing
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on September 6th 2016, 7:09 pm

Absolutely disgusting.

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and President of the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Tumblr_inline_o45y9k9z151rd51ix_250
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on September 6th 2016, 8:44 pm

nhood53 wrote:I've reported this to an admin, but they seem to say this is all clear.

Who all cleared it?

Maddie Myatt:
BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on September 6th 2016, 9:00 pm

f1fan wrote:
nhood53 wrote:I've reported this to an admin, but they seem to say this is all clear.

Who all cleared it?
Sorry I thought u had because u hadn't responded to my post. You can trash this post or whatever u planned to do with it srry.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on September 6th 2016, 9:07 pm

In the words of Tristan Wilhoit

The wise words of Tristan Wilhoit over skype wrote:Spammers never prosper.

In the words of Kenny Myatt

The not so wise words of Kenny Myatt wrote:Message removed because the content was unnecessary.

~Rykia

Maddie Myatt:
BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
BREAKING NEWS: Aidan Shepherd is a spammer! LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down