Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by CJ Racing on September 22nd 2016, 8:50 pm

UPDATE: CJ Racing will be running the Pontiac Trans-Am for S22!

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by f1fan on September 22nd 2016, 9:07 pm

Silly Season Rumors go rampant

As silly season officially opens, rumors are already going rampant over the remaining cars. So here is what we've heard from each team.

PETRONAS
Right now, PETRONAS has 2 of it's cars filled. Tuomas Sarrinen is slated to move to the #6 while Kyle Basaglia contends for rookie of the year in the famed #9. The #12 was reportedly slated for Henry Sandfer. However, medical reports leave much doubt for Sandfer's return any time soon. The big names that PETRONAS are looking at right now are William Brock and Jake Baskinger. However, those two are not the highest on their list. There is apparently one driver, that PETRONAS wants, but doesn't think they will get. Other than that, we are unsure of who that might be.

Cathenix Engineering
Cathenix was upset about losing John Arndt to CJ Racing. They really felt like they could build the team around him. I think because of that, you will see an immense effort to see them re-sign lead driver, Jake Baskinger. An interesting rumor I have heard is that Cathenix may be the landing point for Roman Rehall. No word on who the third driver might be. We are hearing names like Joki Lethinen or Matias Paulsson being thrown around here.

D&C

These guys pretty much have their line up set. They really like Sandfer and Collins and have already confirmed their contracts for next season. The third car is expected to go to Alex Allen. Francois Dominier never really wanted to get rid of him in the first place. However, Dominier was overruled by Greg Caraway.

Durbinsport

Durbinsport is tight lipped right now. I would expect Eckdahl to come back, simply because he's fast. The other two cars are an open book.

Silverspeed

Silverspeed is a fun one. They are keen to re-hire Griffin and Pericles. The third car is a bit more interesting. William Brock could land here.

FBR

No sign of retirement for either of the Hart's. There is talk about FBR maybe bringing up one of their developmental SCS drivers.

Red Bull

Red Bull from what I hear wants D.J. Kurtis and Vincent Allen back. The third car could go to Jessica Shelton if S3 doesn't get the 14th team spot.

CFA

CFA is another fun one. They have re-hired Jay Stella, and they have also hired Floridian, Justin Iwanzak. I am thinking that Phadkar returns. But don't rule out Nicholas Vernier from that ride. Remember, he is a factory Renault driver. Who is the factory Renault team? CFA.

F&S

F&S has hired Treck Tauger and Tanya Jackwater. Which were pretty much rumored since the American 700. There actually is a bit of traction that Zachary Fitzwater may end up here.

NOPEA Finland

This team is a crazy one. They are running developmental Koenigsegg cars, which BY FAR are the fastest cars ever to test in AES. These things are ROCKET SHIPS! I would expect NOPEA Finland to be able to grab a high class driver pool. People like Sean Angel, Cooper Syron, etc.

Blue Flare

Here is the other team to watch this off-season. There developmental Season 22 cars are fast as well. Brock is probably going to re-sign. Angel and Syron are possibilities here, along with Fitzwater.

RUS-Matthews
The American/Russian coalition team will retain it's two drivers from Season 21. However, the big rumor is that Ike Durbin may come out of retirement to race with this brigade. Durbin is a friend of both Matthews and Kuzzie. So despite him running an opposing team, don't count him out yet.

Team #14

This is either going to be S3 or Kwik Fit. No word on which.

Maddie Myatt:
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on September 22nd 2016, 9:08 pm

CJ Racing wrote:UPDATE: CJ Racing will be running the Pontiac Trans-Am for S22!

You can have Chevy if you want... Pontiac has been gone for too long.

Maddie Myatt:
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on September 22nd 2016, 9:09 pm

Ok, I'd MUCH rather have Chevy!!! Razz

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins on September 22nd 2016, 9:40 pm

BFM announces what they're looking at
Coming into S22 BFM is unsure what they're gonna get in drivers. They dropped Rehall because of their bad luck together and Freeman felt Rehall deserved a shot at another team. They've already signed William Brock back but that leads to a question, who gets the last two cars?

Well, they have a good reputation of finding rookies that are good. But they aren't aiming at rookies. Someone they are looking at, which might come across as a surprise was Ehtisham Phadkar. He had a great run in Lights and they still believe he has potential. Syron is another one, him and Phadkar have a great relationship because they were both at the top of their rookie class, so it would be interesting to have both. But Syron has proven time and time again to be a tank. (More coming soon).

OCC: This silly season will be interesting. I'll be sending out more contracts soon.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 22nd 2016, 10:29 pm

@F1fan Sandfer already announced S3's return READ ARE YOU BLIND

SCS Wins: 0

Season 2 PWCOM
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Srg10
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 22nd 2016, 10:32 pm

Joki Lethinen: *Hears Nooze* *Goes to sign up for free agency* 
Joki Lethinen, Flying Fin, is looking for a ride, is most interested in Cathenix 
You'll HAVE to send me offers here because I can't use Skype for... Awhile

Season 2 PWCOM
Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 5 Srg10
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 22nd 2016, 11:37 pm

For PETRONAS Honda, I think if you threw Shepherd in there, that team would be undeniably good

Season 2 PWCOM
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by gordonfan291 on September 23rd 2016, 1:25 am

Hsuorttocs wrote:@F1fan Sandfer already announced S3's return READ ARE YOU BLIND

Id laugh if it was because I had no clue on what a third number would be lol
gordonfan291
gordonfan291
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 23rd 2016, 1:49 am

gordonfan291 wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:@F1fan Sandfer already announced S3's return READ ARE YOU BLIND

Id laugh if it was because I had no clue on what a third number would be lol
24 isn't taken so I'd think the third number should be either 88 because of Jeff Gordon driving the 88 for 6 races so far or 91 due to your name being "Gordonfan291"
Kenny, don't you fricken say a word about my reasons

Season 2 PWCOM
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by gordonfan291 on September 23rd 2016, 2:19 am

well actually I would not go for 91 only because the 1 is only there because of the name I wanted to use for youtube was taken which was 29
gordonfan291
gordonfan291
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 23rd 2016, 4:52 am

Shepherd is still looking for a ride next season. He's been hyperventilating just to find a ride.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on September 23rd 2016, 9:59 am

f1fan wrote:
Rykia wrote:Durbin is not confirmed to RUS Matthews

I thought he was from TeamSpeak, my mistake!

If we're going by TS then yes, I just meant not on the forum. Razz My mistake.

Also, if 93 isn't taken, I'll gladly pick up that number for my team.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on September 23rd 2016, 11:04 am

F&S team co-owner, Marcus Freya, would like to re-hire Aidan Shepard.
"This kid has done miracles for this team, he has managed to bring better runs than what people expected out of us, with him on board we could be even be contending for race wins." -Marcus Freya
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 23rd 2016, 4:47 pm

Rovenami wrote:F&S team co-owner, Marcus Freya, would like to re-hire Aidan Shepard.
"This kid has done miracles for this team, he has managed to bring better runs than what people expected out of us, with him on board we could be even be contending for race wins." -Marcus Freya

Shepherd: I would love to accept the offer!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 24th 2016, 2:36 am

Quiet today...

Season 2 PWCOM
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 24th 2016, 9:08 am

Lethinen: I don't need the ride at Cathenix *is in the parking lot in his car waiting*

Season 2 PWCOM
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 24th 2016, 9:25 am

Hsuorttocs wrote:Lethinen: I don't need the ride at Cathenix *is in the parking lot in his car waiting*
made my day
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair on September 24th 2016, 9:27 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Lethinen: I don't need the ride at Cathenix *is in the parking lot in his car waiting*
Wait... who is Lethinen? Not in a ride way, I literally don't know who he is.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on September 24th 2016, 10:20 pm

McBlair wrote:
Wait... who is Lethinen? Not in a ride way, I literally don't know who he is.

One of Roush's secondary drivers, who for some reason did rather well in the A700X and the Indy 250...

Memorable Moments:

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on September 24th 2016, 10:26 pm

After much debate, Moshe Gurion, famous Israeli racer and twin brother of Ben Gurion(currently driving in the ALS), has announced his interest to run in the AES for S22.

Memorable Moments:

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on September 24th 2016, 10:31 pm

Updated with confirmed rides! If I missed any please tell me!

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on September 24th 2016, 10:36 pm

Hey Kenny: Just an FYI, the list says that Blue Flare+RUS-Matthews both have the #61...

Memorable Moments:

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming on September 24th 2016, 11:06 pm

1. Stella Is Confirmed
2. Justin Hasn't been Placed on the Team Roster Yet, But he Is Confirmed.

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins on September 24th 2016, 11:33 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Hey Kenny: Just an FYI, the list says that Blue Flare+RUS-Matthews both have the #61...
•Yea! I kind of figure I don't have a high chance of getting the #61 bc that team had it last season so instead of debating for it the #61 it is renumbered to the #1!

•William Brock has also accepted to drive the #81 for another season.

•BFM offers a contract to rookie and the daughter of racing legend Kenny Myatt, Madeline Myatt.

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on September 24th 2016, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next