Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 10 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Hsuorttocs October 17th 2016, 7:59 pm

Thank you Casey!
I hope you get the spot at Kwik Fit honestly
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 10 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by McBlair October 17th 2016, 9:40 pm

I have to get relief drivers now... Hmmm...
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 17th 2016, 9:50 pm

Hood still looking for a ride

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 17th 2016, 9:53 pm

nhood53 wrote:Hood still looking for a ride
Would Ike Gonzalez like to be the relief driver for William Brock? I saw a lot of potential in him at the developmental camp and I think he'd do fine as a relief driver.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 17th 2016, 9:56 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Would Ike Gonzalez like to be the relief driver for William Brock? I saw a lot of potential in him at the developmental camp and I think he'd do fine as a relief driver.
Yes

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 18th 2016, 7:37 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:

If I could relieve for Xavier instead of Brock?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 18th 2016, 1:09 pm

nhood53 wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:

If I could relieve for Xavier instead of Brock?
I was gonna try and get a veteran for De Urie.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 18th 2016, 5:02 pm

Iwanzek: No clue on who will be my reliever.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 18th 2016, 6:48 pm

Pericles: " I'm hoping my greek buddy down from the Europe Series could possibly Be my relief driver? Paganello is a great Road Racer when need be."

Rehall: ".....I don't know honestly. I think I might contact a friend and have him come over."

OOC: Can I bring Paganello into the Elites for that one race or are Europe Drivers Not allowed to be in the Elites at all?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 18th 2016, 6:58 pm

OOC: He isn't a legitimate Elite driver so yeh.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ArvinAlonso8 October 28th 2016, 9:08 am

Hierjel Arvin Alonso is looking for ARCSOA Elite Series Ride for Rookie Campaign

ArvinAlonso8
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 10th 2016, 10:41 pm

Terry Gould of Speedway, IN is looking for an AES Ride. he was originally going to drive for Team Flame Racing but when their entry attempt never fell thru he became a free agent. Terry just now made it public.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexcage14 December 12th 2016, 12:00 am

Hi my name is Alex cage and I'm looking for a team that is interested in me for the elite series.

Alexcage14
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 17th 2016, 12:15 am

De Urie, Iwanzek may not get ARCSOA License

In the weeks leading up to the Season 21 finale... The full time rookies slated to take a car next year have been summoned to Port Skyline International raceway for rookie testing. Kyle Basaglia, Ethan Moore, and Madeline Myatt were all within one tenth of each other consistently. However, the test did raise some concerns about two drivers. Floridian Justin Iwanzek and Xavier De Urie were incredibly off the pace throughout the test session. Iwanzek, who was driving one Jay Stella's Season 21 CFA was at his fastest, 6 seconds off the pace of Basaglia's fastest time. De Urie was much slower, nearly 10 seconds off the pace. One must also keep in mind, De Urie was driving William Brock's car from Road Atlanta this season. That Blue Flare is considerably faster than the CFA that Iwanzek was driving.

The test who was being overseen by the Season 22 driver mentor program, consisting of mentors Erin Perkins, Kenny Myatt, and Nick Mace. Perkins reportedly called De Urie, "A probable danger if he is that slow on the track." Kenny Myatt, has been assigned by Blue Flare to be De Urie's mentor. Myatt stated, "We have a long way to go with him. To be honest, I am not sure if I would be comfortable putting Xavier or Justin on the track right now. Justin, I think might turn into someone that can be a halfway's decent Stock Car racer. I am really starting to wonder what the heck we are going to do with Xavier. The guy can barely fit through the driver's window for god sakes. He actually needs to loose a bit of muscle mass in order for him to not be crammed into the car. Either that, or BFM has to pretty much design a special cockpit for him. He can barely grab the wheel because of all that muscle mass in the way."

Perkins and Myatt did express that the other 3 drivers looked really impressive. Myatt stated, "Kyle has been in the car for a while. He knows what he is doing. I know he was the fastest in the session, but I don't think he was the fastest out of the group." Perkins stated, "I think the most impressive had to be Ethan Moore. That Durbinsport is probably the slowest out of the three cars that were at the top of the board. Kyle was the fastest out of the group, but you have to keep in mind, he was driving the #9, which has seemingly been put on the front row every other race this season. Madeline Myatt was driving one of Roman Rehall's cars. She has some insane skills!"

Kenny Myatt was also highly impressed with his daughter's performance. "She made a great move in the test. Nick and I went out on track with the group at some stages of the race. When I went out, it just so happens that the #41 was right on my tail. We were coming up on the #81 of De Urie, and I went to pass him, while Maddie dove up the inside of both of us going into the Gauntlet. Somehow, she made it stick. It was a bold move that was kind of idiotic, but she somehow made it work. I have to ask her how she made that work, because I don't think I could have done that."

Ethan Moore also made some great moves in the DurbinSport. Perkins stated, "I have never seen anyone that fast through the Gauntlet. He was practically sideways every time, and he kept the thing under control each and every time."

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 17th 2016, 12:29 am

Iwanzek: You shouldn't be comparing me to a racer that has AES experience and top of the line equipment like Basaglia. I beat a BFM car! Does that count at all? However, Kenny if you'd like to train me to max my potential, go ahead.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 17th 2016, 1:45 am

Ethan: Justin... you were an idiot out there! I know the CFM cars are rolling crapwagons, but you were 5 seconds off the pace. Plus you were weaving all over the track. If you could drive as well as you run your mouth, you'd be a 3 time champion.

Ethan: Plus, you did beat a BFM, who was being driven by an ape of a human being, that needed to be shoe-horned into the car by both the Myatt's and that hot blonde sister of Sean Perkins. You also got your ass creamed by the other BFM out there, who was being driven by a talentless hack who is only in that car because of her daddy. But I can't deny, she is kind of hot.

Kenny: Watch what you say about my daughter being attractive, I am the one that has to approve your ARCSOA License.

Ethan: Shut it gramps, Mace already approved me!

=================================================================================

Maddie: I thought I did a decent job out there. Made a pretty dicey move there on Dad and Xavier. I really don't know what Xavier and Justin were doing out there. Xavier was really slow, and Justin was all over the place.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexcage14 December 21st 2016, 7:30 pm

Alex tanker is still looking for a ride

Alexcage14
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 21st 2016, 7:44 pm

Justin: I kind of agree with the last part... ish. I mean yes she did get in because daddy's money but she does have talent, and you do too Ethan.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 21st 2016, 11:26 pm

OCC: Lowkey don't know how to respond to that thing about De Urie tbh... Also, is it to late to have Stella drop out? Don't rly care for him anymore. Just want to focus on Collins and De Urie.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexcage14 December 23rd 2016, 12:52 am

I'm looking for a team to take me in plz dm me.

Alexcage14
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 3:21 am

Justin Iwanzek has to hang up his helmet after being diagnosed with an undisclosed disorder not allowing him to go a full season. No named driver to replace him.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 3:39 am

Driver from Delaware, Ben Dover will attempt the American 700 for S22
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 23rd 2016, 8:23 am

Any interest in Gonzalez, 8th in the finale?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight December 23rd 2016, 12:26 pm

Japanese Super GT driver Mifune Sanjuro is looking for a ride.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 23rd 2016, 12:34 pm

Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports is Coming Back on the Grid for Season 22

That is right. After a missed season the FPM team is welcomed backed onto the grid once more. They were forced off the grid for multiple reasons, but mostly for actions caused by former CEO Tonney. Some words were said and the team left the grid. Only now with Vijay at the helm, FPM can safely return back to the grid. They are now in the hunt for drivers in their cars, #97, #98, and #99. The team is looking to get back on the saddle as the Michigan based team will return to the grid with Nintendo as their main supporter coming in, yet again. Time will tell where things will go as Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports will be welcomed back into the grid.

It's time, to get some drivers
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next