Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Rovenami September 18th 2016, 11:36 pm

Team chart has been updated.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Hsuorttocs September 18th 2016, 11:43 pm

W00T TRECK'S IN CHARGE
LETS BURN DOWN THIS PART OF THE FORUM
(jk)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 September 18th 2016, 11:47 pm

Team chart updated, even though I'm more than likely not going to get the last three spots, so I'm pretty much just wasting my time, but oh well.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 18th 2016, 11:49 pm

I'll back down from my spot in the team chart. I won't next season, but next season I am backing down.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami September 18th 2016, 11:50 pm

Persona40 wrote:Team chart updated, even though I'm more than likely not going to get the last three spots, so I'm pretty much just wasting my time, but oh well.
Had the rules been a 2-car team, I likely WOULD have accepted it.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 September 18th 2016, 11:51 pm

Rovenami wrote:
Persona40 wrote:Team chart updated, even though I'm more than likely not going to get the last three spots, so I'm pretty much just wasting my time, but oh well.

Well, in that case, William Brock is looking to stay with Blue Flare.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 18th 2016, 11:52 pm

Rovenami wrote:
I think he should've banned the super team thing and force development to happen in ALS but that's none of my business
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 19th 2016, 12:16 am

Justin Iwanzek of Florida, Scott's cousin and former drag racer, is looking for a ride. (this is ACTUALLY for my cousin, he wanted to do this but he is about to enter college and because he is in ROTC he doesn't have the time to keep up with it so I did told him I'd do it for him)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 19th 2016, 12:54 am

So two things:

1. No team took Chevrolet as their manufacture, so why couldn't I use it?
2. The site that I used to get the MCLM Euro Mod templates shut down, does anyone here have some of the templates? If I can't pick Chevy, I would like to use either Pontiac, Subaru, or Mazda.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 19th 2016, 1:45 pm

Phadkar open to any team
After a particularly bad season as of right now, the Pakistani driver Ehtisham Phadkar is currently looking at any offers thrown his way. While he's thankful Checkered Flag Motorsports gave him an opportunity, he feels it hasn't worked out like he had originally hoped it would. So he feels it would be best for both him and CFA to look at other options.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 19th 2016, 4:46 pm

Umm uh... Kenny, Treck, or whoever decided to deligitimize Hood's team.
I already finished painting the car. :p
#53 Target Chevrolet :
Major thanks to Chris for renders 1 & 2
3 will be out shortly...
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami September 19th 2016, 5:17 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Umm uh... Kenny, Treck, or whoever decided to deligitimize Hood's team.
#53 Target Chevrolet :
3 will be out shortly...
As much as I would love to accept your team, Kenny wanted me to remove the team from the roster.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 19th 2016, 6:42 pm

Rovenami wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Umm uh... Kenny, Treck, or whoever decided to deligitimize Hood's team.
#53 Target Chevrolet :
3 will be out shortly...
As much as I would love to accept your team, Kenny wanted me to remove the team from the roster.
wasn't my team. Also, I expected that from him. I know it is not your fault for any of what is happening right now.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 19th 2016, 7:34 pm

Will that Holden Australia team return this season?
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf September 19th 2016, 8:39 pm

Long story short on the Kenny/Finguy thing, don't be a spedhole.

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 19th 2016, 8:57 pm

ElectricWolf wrote:Long story short on the Kenny/Finguy thing, don't be a spedhole.
Wise words xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf September 20th 2016, 1:40 am

On a serious note, Casey Lester may be eyeing a one-off entry in AES, but not a full-time commitment to the series.

Last edited by ElectricWolf on September 20th 2016, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide September 20th 2016, 7:55 am

Benoit Lothaire-Irvine, driver from France, is looking for a ride. The French driver is used to Touring Cars, so he thinks that the cars are similar. He has been looking forward to ARCSOA since Season 19.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 20th 2016, 5:31 pm

... Is it just me, or does it seem like Quikfit and the other team won't come back. This has been up for quite some time now and no reply from either Macena, Kuzzie, Matthews, nor Atkins for the whole time the thread has been up (awhile)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia September 20th 2016, 5:59 pm

KwikFit and Matthews-RUS are most likely returning, as far as I know.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 20th 2016, 6:01 pm

Didn't know... More than likely they'll hire someone from their own seperate series' field of drivers.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 20th 2016, 6:01 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:CFA Offers the #32 to Scott Roush
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 20th 2016, 6:04 pm

Oh, Scott Roush accepts the offer for the 32 (Sorry Chris, you snoozed xD jk)
Justin Iwanzek,19 years of age, is still looking for a ride
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 20th 2016, 6:14 pm

Razz No problem man...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 20th 2016, 6:41 pm

CFA Sends out Contract to See If Jay Stella Will Return in the #31
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next