Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season"

+6
RedViperGaming
Hsuorttocs
DKurtis
McBlair
CJ Racing
FUEL
10 posters

Go down

SEASON - Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season" Empty Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season"

Post by FUEL September 20th 2016, 3:45 pm

Fuel: From the start of the year our competitors knew we had a chase system. The chase has caused some drama and some interesting story lines, sure. From implimiting the "Win and You're In" system has made this championship really 'undeserving' to some in the fight I will say. Now for any reset system like the chase is you have some that get second chances after a rather up and down season. Even if you are running 8th in points resetting points to give them another chance feels a tad undeserving. 8th in points this year DJ Kurtis was eliminated from the championship... After having a decent year for the first half Kurtis has struggled to find the finishes he once got after his win at pocono. He sits 195pts behind Noah Hart in the main standings and giving Kurtis a chance to win the title when he sits 5 races behind in points to our main season point leader? Doesn't that sound a tad undeserving? Now look at Levi Pascoe the underdog story, like I said he has been one of the interesting points in the chase but also the most gut wrenching one. He sits just over 8 plus races behind Noah Hart in main season points with a whooping -337pt defecient. I mean last year we saw the most amazing runs to a championship with Turner, Mace and Baskinger. This year we could of seen it be between Hart, Mace and Silverfox. All within a race of each other with 4th place in points being 3 races back in points it would be a 3 horse race with 7 races to go... I really wish the title was decided off who did best THE WHOLE YEAR. Not just did good enough to make the chase and then preform the best in the final 10 races. A champion of a YEAR season should be decided on how they did THE WHOLE YEAR. That's just my point. We will not be using the chase next year I hate that I did. I will be taking some time off if I feel the need to. SCS Races for the rest of the year might come slowly. Don't expect races to come every weekend because simply this title fight should only be down to 3 drivers and not 12. I hate it and well I hope you can understand and I will upload whenever I feel like it. Which means Ohio might come up this weekend or 4 weeks from now. It's just I've lost the motivation because we are about to crown an undeserving champion this year and the fight of a year long season went to waste. I wasted a whole year of a season on this chase and its not hitting me like the other seasons because well I don't necessarily like how the champion is going to be someone who showed up in the final 10 races compared to who did overall better out of everyone the whole way through. I believe once green flag ways at Daytona for the 500 you are racing for the championship. THAT IS YOUR CHASE. From the 500 to the finale. But man I just feel bad and felt like I wasted a season... I'll upload Ohio when I can and feel like it.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season" Empty Re: Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season"

Post by CJ Racing September 20th 2016, 4:55 pm

Sad That's not good, sorry you feel that way...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season" Empty Re: Fuel: "I've lost motivation to finish this season"

Post by McBlair September 20th 2016, 4:56 pm

That's cool. It's your series and it's completely up to you.
My only question is, will all the remaining races be out by the end of 2016 still or...?
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis September 20th 2016, 5:19 pm

Kurtis: "Honestly, I'm over getting eliminated so early. I'm just ready to see the holes in the chase system once the actual top contenders get eliminated early on."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 20th 2016, 5:40 pm

Roush: So ****ing glad to se this ****y *** chase system gone. I mean, I'd love to see the 1 point per position thing stand but nothing else. I was scared when I saw the chase system to be implemented and what it brought to the table because it doesn't promote consistency like a non chase System.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 20th 2016, 6:00 pm

Well...Either way the Chase is Gone. Might as well get over with it.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 September 21st 2016, 2:16 am

I Can Understand Fully

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL September 21st 2016, 9:06 am

Idk. I should have the year done before 2017 but honestly this chase system has made it where I'd rather be doing something else than Sony Cup! Not good at all. The championship fight should be down to a select few that ran the best all year long and be decided by the best. The chase just adds a lot more people to the mix which is interesting but seeing guys in the top 5 and 10 in points get eliminated by guys 15th 18th 20th and 23rd in points really bothers me and I hate that I'm missing out on what could of been a great championship battle. We'll still have one this season but the outcome will be totally different. I hate it and it just makes this season very disappointing to me. 2017 will be a great year going back to the way things use to be and plus I'm saving up money for a good laptop that would cause no lag for the series next season. Can't wait to do 2017 in February but just ready to drag this year out. Ohio could go up this weekend if not it'll go up sometime idk. I'll finish the year out before 2017 more than likely.. Maybe.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 September 21st 2016, 11:39 am

Chin up Noah going through tough times is hard ik that I've been there before and what motivates me is Motorsports in general that's my motivation. Can't wait for this season to end still in the hunt for the SCS title
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP September 21st 2016, 12:53 pm

Talking to those wondering about the chase system. Going into this season I knew it was going to be flawed, because we personally can't control whether the cars are consistent ourselves. We can't take control over the cars. That's also kinda why we pulled away from the traditional Winston Cup championship, because you can't control consistency yourself. 36 races was not like the usual 10-15 races the SCS was built off of. The new Chase system gave us a way to kinda give that power back a little (that and also last year if we used the chase we still would've had a champion from the top 3 in points), but as you can see some cars were very consistent this year. Which is actually shocking to say the least. Like Noah Hart and Dillon Young. Who were in the top 10 for most of the year. Then Dillon fell way off track with 4-5 races to go before the chase and didn't make the Chase. That's what we were trying to avoid. Inconsistency of NR2003. Now that we're here in this position it's kinda hard to pick a road, because inconsistency is plaguing the chase. We'll see how it all turns out at the end of the season.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 21st 2016, 1:32 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:Talking to those wondering about the chase system. Going into this season I knew it was going to be flawed, because we personally can't control whether the cars are consistent ourselves. We can't take control over the cars. That's also kinda why we pulled away from the traditional Winston Cup championship, because you can't control consistency yourself. 36 races was not like the usual 10-15 races the SCS was built off of. The new Chase system gave us a way to kinda give that power back a little (that and also last year if we used the chase we still would've had a champion from the top 3 in points), but as you can see some cars were very consistent this year. Which is actually shocking to say the least. Like Noah Hart and Dillon Young. Who were in the top 10 for most of the year. Then Dillon fell way off track with 4-5 races to go before the chase and didn't make the Chase. That's what we were trying to avoid. Inconsistency of NR2003. Now that we're here in this position it's kinda hard to pick a road, because inconsistency is plaguing the chase. We'll see how it all turns out at the end of the season.

Good point, agreed.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 September 21st 2016, 11:11 pm

We all voted, it was a close call but we decided it'd be worth a shot. I don't like the chase system too. It's only been used a couple other seasons before this year. Sorry that you can't find any excitement out of it. I feel it'll come back to you eventually.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum