Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 32 of California

+6
RedViperGaming
Finnish909
Hsuorttocs
CJ Racing
MrKyleCollins
FUEL
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 32 of California - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 32 of California

Post by FUEL October 15th 2016, 12:01 pm

Noah: In my final season my entire team at FBR has done such an incredible job and to get eliminated sucks. I wish the series didn't try and change anything to try and make it entertaining. We would of still had a great title fight I believe if we didn't have the chase. Some guys are still left in the fight I don't believe deserve it at all. Pretty bitter in my final season I'm gonna be screwed out of another one but we still have Jacob in there and our organization will do all we can to get him a 3rd championship.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 15th 2016, 12:05 pm

Roush: This, the chase, was a bad idea to begin with.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL October 15th 2016, 12:12 pm

Noah: Well I'm glad the series decided to not follow through with this idea for the following season. I may sound big headed when I say this but I sure think consistency and strong top 10 runs deserves a bigger praise rather than what this is doing. Mace and Demax were 1-2 in points in the first round and won many races in the early part of the season and they got eliminated. I have led points all year up until the chase and I got eliminated. The only true championship worthy drivers left on the paddock is Silverfox and James! Kind of hoping Levi Pascoe can get by this round and make the final 4 and win the championship just to show how flawed the Chase is! He is like what? Somewhere in the 20s in regular points?
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 15th 2016, 12:16 pm

Dodd: "I originally loved the idea of having a Chase, and to an extent I still do. But with the craziness that can happen week-to-week, and haviing eliminations every 3 races, it gives guys little to no room for error. While I still think a 10-race Chase would work, I completely understand why the SCS has decided to go back to their original format again"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 15th 2016, 12:30 pm

Roush: Just be glad that you all have been able to try to compete in most, or all, the races in the Sony Cup. While you all have a guarunteed qualifying attempt next week, I might not, as this was my only known race this season. Unless Perkins gets suspended again.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 15th 2016, 12:34 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: Just be glad that you all have been able to try to compete in most, or all, the races in the Sony Cup. While you all have a guarunteed qualifying attempt next week, I might not, as this was my only known race this season. Unless Perkins gets suspended again.

OOC: You do know there's only like 8 races left in the season, right? Razz And what does qualifying have to do with the Chase? LOL
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 15th 2016, 12:36 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: Just be glad that you all have been able to try to compete in most, or all, the races in the Sony Cup. While you all have a guarunteed qualifying attempt next week, I might not, as this was my only known race this season. Unless Perkins gets suspended again.

OOC: You do know there's only like 8 races left in the season, right? Razz And what does qualifying have to do with the Chase? LOL
OOC: Yes, and Qualifying attempts mean you have the chance to drive your car at least once in a weekend. He jumped off that topic xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 15th 2016, 12:44 pm

OCC: I've kinda got myself hyped for this chase. At first I wasn't because the SCS and the chase don't match. But I managed to get myself hyped because while the most deserving mightn't win, the winner will be a surprise and I'm hyped and interested to find out who it'll be.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 15th 2016, 1:37 pm

Pericles: "Ran a really Solid race, almost finished in the top 10 as well. P11 Is a Great Finish for a track like this."

Mart Jr: " Another solid mid-pack run by White, although we didn't really get up there; we didn't fall back too much either."

Titan: " First race I try to qualify and I don't make it, Bummer but we can bounce back with the selection of Drivers we have."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2