D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America

Go down

D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America Empty D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America

Post by f1fan on December 2nd 2015, 11:22 pm

Greg Caraway was seen visibly angry leaving the Chevrolet racing headquarters in Detroit yesterday. Caraway was attending a meeting with Bill Bradley, the team principle of ARCSOA America about what team would get the prototype Impala model. The Impala was proven to be more aerodynamic then the current SS model. Caraway felt that he was entitled to the new car. Caraway was shocked when he found out that ARCSOA America would get the Impala. Caraway said in an interview, "We have been a Chevy Team for 8 Seasons, and to stab us in the back like that is pathetic. They gave it to a team that has been un-loyal to the series and run by a bunch of rednecks in Alabama. I feel betrayed and bewildered by what has happened today, I need time to cool off or else I will say something stupid." When asked about how competitive his team will be compared to ARCSOA America, Caraway very boldly claimed, "We will beat, and dominate the Impala. We may have the inferior car, but we will go to any means necessary to give the SS a competitive advantage over the Impala."

D&C now is reportedly looking for other manufactures for next season. However Francois Dominier has hinted they might not use the V8 engine that Chevrolet developed for the SS and Impala in Season 20. If that is true, we will see a Chevy SS on track with an engine from another manufacture.

OOC: You'd think I'd give Red Bull, the Red Bull F1 Story-line didn't you?

Maddie Myatt:
D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America Empty Re: D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on December 3rd 2015, 8:56 am

OOC: You would have to agree with me to do that story though...
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America Empty Re: D&C unhappy with Chevrolet and ARCSOA America

Post by RedViperGaming on December 3rd 2015, 6:00 pm

OOC: Hah,That was the first thing I thought xD

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down