Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle Collins

3 posters

Go down

Kyle Collins Empty Kyle Collins

Post by MrKyleCollins October 11th 2016, 5:04 pm

Name: Kyle Raymond Collins
Birthplace: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Where he currently resides: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada (Summer house in Newfoundland)
AES Debut: S16
Current team: D&C
Best points finish: Idk

Kyle Collins was born in the wonderful city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He was brought to the world by his mother Maggie Collins and his father Bob Collins (who were both Canadian). But... he was not alone, 30 minutes before he was born Maggie gave birth to his twin brother Ryan Collins. In 2005 Maggie gave birth to Jamie Collins (Sister), and in 2008 Maggie gave birth to Sara Collins. And as of June, 3rd, 2015 he is dating ARCSOA pitroad reporter and TV interviewer Brandi Pritchett.

At the age of 5 Collins fell in love with racing, he loved watching the Canadian Grand Racers Cup in Calgary until the Collins family moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada in 2003. Since he could no longer watch the CGRC he watched racing on TV, that's where he found ARCSOA. His favourite driver at the time was Johnson Freeman. He watched the ARCSOA races every weekend until he started go-karts at age 10... He was a fairly good go-karter and won 2 go-kart championships, but then got signed to bigger things...

When he was 14 the CGRC signed him to the Thunder-Valley Racing Team, it was a team that originated in Newfoundland and since Newfoundland is close to Nova Scotia he agreed to the contract. Making him the youngest racer car driver to set foot in a stock car in North America (at the time). In his debut season he won 3 races and the ROTY award, scouts all over the place were trying to snag him...

During the offseason he decided to join the Newfoundland Targa with his co-driver Jay Stella. They drove a 2014 Ford Mustang GT, and they went on to place 2nd in their division and 4th overall. In the next season of CGRC he went on to win a whopping 8 races and the championship along with the most improved driver award... Then he got a message that would change his life forever.

His agent contacting him saying the chairman of ARCSOA was offering him a ride in those S16 American cars. He accepted and traveled all the way to the American700 where his ARCSOA journey would begin. S16 was nothing compared to S17 for him, in S17 he got signed to his first fulltime AES ride which was the #07 for Visa Lola. But his AES S17 would come to an end when Alan Cavagnaro would take ownership of the Visa Lola team and cut Pericles and Collins from it.

In S18 he had his first fulltime ride, the #43 for Lexus Developments and he got passed by R. Omega for youngest driver in North America to step in a stock car. He got another injury in another series he ran for which put him out for a few races. He also got into a heated argument with Jordan Davis and Adam Tedford, because Collins was a pain in the ass who jumped into things that never involved him. S19 comes around, Kyle Collins had no ride and had no choice but to convince owner of the team he was CEO of, Blue Flare Motorsports, to sign him to drive the #41. But he was once again teammates with his best friend in the paddock Nick Pericles. They weren't even close to a quarter done the season when tragedy struck. While racing in the ARCSOA HuskyTools Indy 500, which just so happened to be the last HuskyTools race before it got shut down, he got clipped by Kassandra Pericles and was sent into the inside fence. His car went top-first into the fence and when it hit he flipped multiple times in the air before landing. He was then airlifted to the closest hospital for evaluation. He had many drivers visit him in his critical state, Jay Stella, Kenny Myatt, Nick Pericles, James Silverfox, and Jake Baskinger are just to name a few. But word spread he had passed away at the age of 19. This made headlines everywhere, Calgarian stock car driver Kyle Collins killed at age 19 in open-wheel wreck. Nobody knew what had actually happened...

They put Kyle Collins into a medically induced coma for 2 months. Only Collins' family, Nick Pericles, Johnson Freeman, and Kenny Myatt new about this. He was put into one in hopes that his body would heal somewhat by itself, they also performed quite a bit of surgeries on him. His hands were destroyed so they had to do a lot of surgery on them, and they fixed them pretty damn well. Once out of his coma he had no more broken bones, they had all healed. But it was time for rehab. He had to learn how to walk and talk again. He wasn't expected to live, so they didn't know if walking or talking would be happening again, let alone driving a stock car. But that all happened, he learnt how to talk and walk again. Blue Flare Motorsports let him re-learn how to drive in their stock cars and he did extraordinary.

Then in the midst of the S21 silly season Kyle Collins released the official statement that he would be a free agent. He became the hottest free agent on the market and was picked up by none other then D&C. So far in S21 he's gotten a good amount of top 10s and finally won his first ever ARCSOA Elite Series race in a last lap pass on his still best friend Nick Pericles. It has been announced he will be returning to D&C for S22 and he'll also be running his first marathon since his near-death incident. While the A700 was taking place Collins used his money from D&C to buy a house in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. He lived there as a kid and learned how to race on Nova Scotia's track, it also isn't as busy as Calgary so he felt this was the perfect place to move to.

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on October 11th 2016, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Kyle Collins Empty Re: Kyle Collins

Post by CJ Racing October 11th 2016, 5:12 pm

Man, what a great story! I'll have to take a crack at writing my "biography" down, but yours is awesome!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 11th 2016, 5:31 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Man, what a great story! I'll have to take a crack at writing my "biography" down, but yours is awesome!
Thanks! I love writing so I'm glad to see positive feedback!
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 11th 2016, 5:54 pm

Woah. Nice bio!
I haven't been in racing with y'all as long so my bio will be way shorter.
Nice job though, nonetheless
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 11th 2016, 6:14 pm

I copied/pasted some of it from my bio on the old ARCSOA forum. The randomest part was when I said Collins was one of the most hated drivers in ARCSOA... Idr back then very well so I could've been over exaggerating but I'm glad I'm not anymore if it was true.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down