Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year!

5 posters

Go down

Sony - Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year! Empty Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year!

Post by FUEL October 20th 2016, 8:54 am

We will be doing something different in an effort to try and finish out the season quick. With Washington DC being a really busy place in the last couple of months its kind of out of our hands in the SCS. Washington D.C. has asked President of the Washington D.C. Speedway to host the finale race for Sony Cup Series on November 5th. With that being 3 weeks ahead of time and 4 races left in the Sony Cup Series the officials have stated they will host homestead today at 6pm.

All the teams and drivers are already at Homestead ready for Friday's practice but however the SCS Officials have announced all of Homestead's racing for the weekend will take place today. Practice at 10:30am giving time for teams to go through inspection and prep the car for the race. 2pm we will see Happy Hour followed at 3:30 Qualifying to take place setting the field for tonight's 6pm race.

After today the series goes north a few states to North Carolina. The North Carolina Speedway of Rockingham will play tour of the series 34th race of the 2016 season. Teams will be given Friday to travel and get things set because Saturday we will be doing everything in one day. Inspection will start at 7am, practice at 9:30, qualifying at 11, following happy hour at 12:30 and the race immediately starting after 2pm.

It is unsure of what the schedule will look like for Talladega and DC but we are assuming if no further changes we will go back to regular schedule next week.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sony - Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year! Empty Re: Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year!

Post by DKurtis October 20th 2016, 9:02 am

Talk about a bit rushed, but the season must go on!
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Sony - Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year! Empty Re: Sony Cup Series To Fast Forward Through The Last Half Of The Year!

Post by Finnish909 October 20th 2016, 4:05 pm

Finguy: "The season must go on... Well, anything to keep me in 35th. But something tells me I'm gonna drop the ball so... Maybe the SCS should update the points spot for 35th next season."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 20th 2016, 4:53 pm

Roush: I really really want to race Tally, but it's extremely unlikely.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 October 20th 2016, 6:04 pm

DKurtis wrote:Talk about a bit rushed, but the season must go on!
Well that didn't take long
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 October 20th 2016, 6:05 pm

Like this idea. Rather have the season finish before the V8 race weekend in New Zealand though
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum