Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship

+6
MrKyleCollins
DKurtis
nhood53
Hsuorttocs
Andrei1
FUEL
10 posters

Go down

The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship Empty The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship

Post by FUEL November 13th 2016, 11:07 pm

The finale is here and it'll be the final finale to be ran at Washington D.C. as the next finale race will host at Homestead Miami. In an elimination format of the Chase, a one year thing to see if the series wanted to go down this pathway of crowning champions in this sort of way. It was given to the fans to decide and the series has went against it late in the season saying next year's format will be nothing like this again that it'll be back to the old ways of champion being the driver with most points in the overall year... This has put drivers in the hunt that otherwise wouldn't of had the chance. Luke Martin and Jordan Davis both had to sit out to injuries this year and with this format it really gave them a chance they otherwise wouldn't of had the other way. Next season you will need to be at every race, this year is more forgiving. Davis and Martin sure are thankful this format was in place this year. On the other hand Jacob Hart looking on the verge of writing even more history of 3 championships and surpassing Richerd Johnson as the most all time all by himself in title counts. Levi Pascoe is another story, the rookie, trying to do something that has rarely been done before... win a championship in his rookie campaign. Jordan Newman, Sean Perkins, Jordan Davis and Nicholas Korodovos have been able to amount the feat of that challenge. Levi has worked methodically through the year being solid enough after winning at Oklahoma crawling his way to a 24th place finish in main season points after Las Vegas (the final race til The Chase). After which, he ran solid enough to advance by 1 point over Season 9 Champ Eric Burton in the first round, a clean round at Fontana in the finale of the Contender Round sent him further, and a solid Eliminator Round put him 2 points to the good to advance to the Championship Round. A solid enough run could land him in as a champion in the Cup Series. Could he do it?

Luke Martin, 5 Times A Runner-Up To Winning A Championship (S2, S4, S6, S7, and S16)
Jacob Hart, 2-Time Champion (Season 16 and 17)
Jordan Davis, Season 7 Champion
Levi Pascoe, Rookie Looking To Upset The Racing World...

Who is going to be the driver to take home the championship?
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship Empty Re: The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship

Post by Andrei1 November 14th 2016, 2:47 am

My Money is on Levi Pascoe

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship Empty Re: The Stage Is Set To Battle For Another Championship

Post by Hsuorttocs November 14th 2016, 3:02 am

Roush: If this is my free weekend I will be actively helping that 55 team
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 14th 2016, 7:40 am

#PascoeNation

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis November 14th 2016, 9:40 am

Kurtis: "To be honest, if Pascoe wins the championship, it's gonna show how awful the chase system has been this year. Rooting for Martin to win, he needs redemption."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 14th 2016, 1:38 pm

Collins: Routing for my boy Jacob Hart. Last time he won a championship I was on a team with him so I'd love for him to win another.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 14th 2016, 1:41 pm

Dodd: "I'm going with #MartinNation!!"

OOC: Isn't almost creepy how Luke Martin and Mark Martin's careers almost match each other??? 0_0...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 14th 2016, 4:23 pm

I'm rooting for Jacob Hart to Win the Title
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis November 14th 2016, 6:41 pm

Kurtis: "Even though I'll be cheering for Martin, none of us will really know who could win. Nobody's gone for Davis yet as well, it's anybody's game."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 November 17th 2016, 4:14 pm

#MartinNation Let's go Luke, hope you come onto my team as a champion at last!
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP November 17th 2016, 10:03 pm

#JDNation
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down