Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned

4 posters

Go down

OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned  Empty OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned

Post by f1fan December 24th 2016, 1:57 am

I have official retconned both Andreas Allen's and Jeffery Finguy's fatal wrecks. I have given in because they both had issues. I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS FROM HERE ON OUT!

Both drivers WILL NOT participate full time in ARCSOA, but are free to run in the one-off races.

SCS and AES might also be back in the same universe by doing this. So if your driver dies in the one, they die in both if that happens...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned  Empty Re: OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned

Post by McBlair December 24th 2016, 9:17 pm

Wow... Didn't see this coming... Don't know if it'll be awkward seeing them race after all this time, if either chooses to race.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned  Empty Re: OOC: Finguy's & Allen's fatal wrecks retconned

Post by ElectricWolf December 24th 2016, 9:24 pm

So then how do you explain their wrecks? Kinda hard to change something you already made canon.....

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 24th 2016, 9:58 pm

ElectricWolf wrote:So then how do you explain their wrecks? Kinda hard to change something you already made canon.....
Yea. Like, you already used the "almost died but never and is returning" storyline on Andreas once before and on Collins as well. Are you gonna say the same for Finguy and Andreas or something different?
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 24th 2016, 10:21 pm

McBlair wrote:
ElectricWolf wrote:So then how do you explain their wrecks? Kinda hard to change something you already made canon.....
Yea. Like, you already used the "almost died but never and is returning" storyline on Andreas once before and on Collins as well. Are you gonna say the same for Finguy and Andreas or something different?

I mean, give it to the person who has the character to come up with something? idk.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 25th 2016, 3:34 am

Ignorance is bliss... The reason why I did it is because I want to be in the same canon as SCS. SCS has both those drivers on the grid! I probably will let them start, and then not really mention it.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 26th 2016, 4:07 pm

I have thought about it, Finguy's wreck really wasn't bad enough in the first place. Allen's was but I have already included it.

Finguy is allowed to come back full time!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum