How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List

Go down

How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Empty Re: How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List

Post by nhood53 on January 1st 2017, 4:40 pm

And it would be a storyline if Stucolé won in that awesome-looking 79 car especially with her involvement in the scandal. I know, she won't even qualify and my car won't be sent in by CS in time.

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Empty How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List

Post by f1fan on January 2nd 2017, 1:31 am

nhood53 wrote:And it would be a storyline if Stucolé won in that awesome-looking 79 car especially with her involvement in the scandal. I know, she won't even qualify and my car won't be sent in by CS in time.

That car is so bad, I won't even let it run in the Qualifiers. It is one thing to try to make a good car and fail... but it is another thing to intentionally make one bad. Since you clearly have no maturity... Stucole has been removed from the Road Atlanta entry list, and I am unsure if your drivers will ever see the light of the ARCSOA grid again.

For reference, here is the "Stucole car"

How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Bandic11

How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Bandic12

How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Bandic13

Maddie Myatt:
How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
How to get yourself on Kenny's Naughty List Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan