Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018

2 posters

Go down

2018 - Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018 Empty Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018

Post by FUEL July 20th 2017, 8:19 pm

After struggling in the past 10 races, Athenian Motorsports has been more worried about 2018 than 2017 this season it seems due to the fact the original owner of Athenian Motorsports will be resigning from his position as an owner. The future for the team had been up in the air all year and it seems the team's performance has taken a hit from the drama in the team whether or not they'll continue on into 2018.

Athenian has announced they will continue on for next year and the team will be led by Eric Burton. Burton will return as an owner/driver for next year and that's not all. Athenian will be moving up to a 4 car team for next year! Talk about a turn around from the possibility of the team shutting down. They'll be adding another car and the team will be buying out CM Racing's Cup program while Athenian will shut down their Hardee's National Series team and allow CM Racing to buy out the team's resources in the Nationals.

Athenian is one of a few teams this year to have not won a race so far this year as the team sits 18th, 19th and 28th in the standings.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

2018 - Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018 Empty Re: Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018

Post by CJ Racing July 20th 2017, 8:39 pm

CM Racing Releases Statement on Athenian/CM Buyout

"As many of you can guess, this was an incredibly difficult decision for us as a team. We have been working hard to build up our SCS team, and it has been a slow climb over the last 18 months to get where we are today. This has been an amazing yet challenging journey so far, and is something that we will take with us on whatever future steps we take.

We at CM Racing can promise one thing: We will be back in the SCS soon, and we will be in a better position then we are today.

A few weeks ago, we were given an opportunity by Athenian Motorsports to take a deal that will not only help us for the future, but also help strengthen the #TeamChevy program as a whole, putting CM Racing to the forefront of the HNS, and helping our fellow #TeamChevy team in helping their program grow in the SCS. We will be working closely with Athenian through the 2018 season and beyond, and we believe that this will be the start of a process to help both of our teams grow for the future!

Thank you do all who have supported us so far, and we hope you will stay with us for the future, cause it's gonna be a blast!

God Bless,
CM Racing

Last edited by CJ Racing on July 20th 2017, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

2018 - Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018 Empty Re: Athenian Motorsports will continue into 2018

Post by CJ Racing July 20th 2017, 8:43 pm

CM Racing: Chris Dodd and Stephen Pollard III have been cleared to look for rides for 2018, as well as our HNS drivers John Arndt and Jonny Gardner. We can confirm that Conrad Matthews and IKEA will be staying with us for 2018, and moving down to the HNS program.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down