Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway

+3
Unstableracer33
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
f1fan
7 posters

Go down

Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway Empty Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway

Post by f1fan August 5th 2017, 10:43 am

Rain soaked area forcing Cooper to bring softest tire compound yet.

The Ohio Motor Speedway has seen numerous flooding in the last month. The Ohio Motor Speedway is located near the Blanchard river. The Blanchard is known to flood during heavy rain systems. The Blanchard has since receded, and no rain is expected for the weekend. However, there are concerns that the Ohio Motor Speedway's new asphalt pavement treatment that it received two years ago might have been damaged by the Blanchard flooding. Due to the relative unknown of the track surface, Cooper Tires, who are based about 5 minutes from the track, are bringing a soft tire initially. However, if those tires don't work, they will run back to the factory, and grab harder compounds. The Blanchard flooding has also damaged a nearby dam. Repair efforts on the dam are ongoing. However, there is a concern that if the dam isn't fixed soon, it could burst putting the entire city of Findlay, including the track itself underwater. 

We hope none of this happens, because the championship is heating up. We hope viewers join us from Findlay, Ohio next Saturday night, for some good old fashioned, short track action.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway Empty Re: Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway

Post by f1fan August 5th 2017, 10:47 am

Kenny: Even though I am a Cleveland native. There is something special about the fans when we are in Findlay. Northwest Ohio is awesome. #KeepRoundofOhioatOMS
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway Empty Re: Round 12 of Ohio @ Ohio Motor Speedway

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing August 5th 2017, 12:22 pm

Short Track Short Tempers and Power is not the biggest thing looking forward to rebound with RDR at a short track guys at shop have got a good package I feel at short ovals so expecting a nice result after a double DNQ at Am 700.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 August 5th 2017, 12:41 pm

Monaco:Welp its back to the short tracks and were mere Hrs from my home in NY
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 9th 2017, 11:25 am

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 9th 2017, 12:44 pm

10th, 4 laps down, career best for Moss gets her inside the top 20 in overall points.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis August 9th 2017, 12:54 pm

Kurtis: "Well, that escalated rather quickly, just ran my own race and got a good result today. This will help the team out quite a lot."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 9th 2017, 1:03 pm

Dodd, 28th: "Man, what an odd and unusual race... Just sucks for this #41 Racing Digest/SPYoptic Lexus team, we had a solid car too. It was just a weird race overall, the AES officials should look into maybe adding some more testing sessions before running at some of these tracks..."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 August 9th 2017, 1:06 pm

Monaco:My First Podium of the season and my new best finish of the season really it must be my Short Track Expericence cause at Pheonix i finished under the top 15 after serving a -10 point penalty then at Brasil I finished 7th Giving me my first top 10 and now here I make my first podium finishing third Awesome Job by the #24 Team Sorry that i couldnt say the same for my teammate
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 August 9th 2017, 5:07 pm

First career Podium Finish for R-DR

Davis: As all short track races are, we knew we could show our worth because speed doesn't mean much here. And that we showed. Eric Monaco brought home the 24 Volkswagen in a nice 3rd place finish on the podium. If we are to be the team to look out for next season and we believe a victory is within our grasp.

---

Arndt: First off, I would like to apologize to Baskinger. Thought I had room there and I didn't. If I screw up your championship run, I don't know how I'll react.

After that, I thought I could soldier on and not worry about anything. I even had the chance to become the leader of the race at one point. Then, out of nowhere came a guy who considers himself one of the best. I would think someone like him would know how to exit pit lane correctly without taking others out, but here he comes blasting out of pit lane attempting to not lose too many laps. There goes my day. Luckily we were able to salvage a Top 10, but I feel like we could've gotten a win.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing August 9th 2017, 8:50 pm

Freeze: Could Care Less about my bad luck. The 24 Team and Eric bringing home a podium and a solid 3rd place unreal. RDR can contend next season thanks to the guys at the shop for this awesome run by Eric and I know my time will come patience is a virtue and RDR took a big step as we head into my home race New Jersey.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum