Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayden Kline starting up his own race team for the 2018 Season

2 posters

Go down

Race - Hayden Kline starting up his own race team for the 2018 Season Empty Hayden Kline starting up his own race team for the 2018 Season

Post by FUEL November 27th 2017, 5:17 pm

Hayden Kline started racing in the Sony Cup Series in Season 2 and right away in his rookie season, the veterans of the series of Nick Mace, Richard Johnson and Luke Martin said he was going to be the future of the sport. Taking home 2 wins in his rookie year and 2 seasons later winning the Sony Cup Series Championship in Season 4. Kline was looked at as the seasonal veteran all the way up until Season 10 when he left racing to pursue in other genres in his life. Kline returned a decade later to the Sony Cup Series but found little success from how he ran in the past. Kline nearly lost his life in a crash during Indianapolis in 2016 that forced him to sit out the rest of the year. Kline returned in 2017 with SUMS Racing but failed to finish in the Top 10 all year.

Heading into 2018, Hayden Kline was left without a ride for the 2018 Season so Kline went about making his own team heading into the off season. Kline said, "I just want to be racing. This isn't the most ideal situation I would like to be in. This series means a lot to me and as long as I'm here competing then I'm happy with what I'm doing. We are going to find a way to build this race team and gather some sponsors on our car willing to help us get to Daytona and we are going to take the 2018 Season by storm and do our best. The charters situation the series is doing will definitely make it tough on us but I have faith we will make the best of the situation."

Hayden Kline will own his race team named as Young Wicked Racing driving the #9 Dodge as Arizona Iced Tea as a known sponsor for 2018.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Race - Hayden Kline starting up his own race team for the 2018 Season Empty Re: Hayden Kline starting up his own race team for the 2018 Season

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 27th 2017, 5:26 pm

Driving a Dodge again for Kline? Interesting. Wish him all the best in 2018
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down