Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Acosta: "I believe we can get a championship for this team"

Go down

Championship - Ryan Acosta: "I believe we can get a championship for this team" Empty Ryan Acosta: "I believe we can get a championship for this team"

Post by FUEL December 24th 2017, 11:18 pm

Ryan Acosta just came off a strong 2017. Acosta finished 21st in the final points standings winning his 5th career race with 2 wins overall in the 2017 Season. Ryan Acosta late in the 2017 Season was climbing the ladder in the standings and finishing consistently in the Top 15 in races and closed out the 2017 Season in the Season Finale finishing 2nd right behind teammate Skye Commons. It was the first time Allen Family Racing Team had finished 1-2 as they head towards 2018 looking for bigger and better things.

Ryan Acosta said in a press conference getting ready for the 2018 Season in Savannah, Georgia this statement below in regards of what his expectations are for 2018.

Ryan Acosta: "My expectations for AFRT is to win a lot more races, qualify better because we improved later on throughout the season. This season I believe we can get a championship by winning more races, avoid wrecking out races and to have a chance to get a championship for the team. This team is capable of great things and if we can finish solid each week and capitalize on great and bad days we will shock a few people. I think having Jeffery Lynn on the team is wowzers. This is the guy who was in the #45 before I stepped in. Lynn put the car on pole for the 500. Its a awesome feeling to get to have him as a teammate and hope this season Lynn, Myself and Allen can win some races together this season."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down