Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington

+2
RedViperGaming
f1fan
6 posters

Go down

Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington Empty Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington

Post by f1fan November 7th 2015, 8:20 pm

OOC: Once again Darlington is so far the best race of the season!

Blue Flare cars in Top 20 in final practice, praise upgrade!

In a big surprise, the Blue Flare Lexus cars have been incredibly quick this weekend at Darlington. Lexus gave them a rather large upgrade this weekend, and it shows. The Blue Flare's love this track. The star driver in there stable is driver Roman Rehall has been fantastic this weekend. Driver Nicholas Vernier praised the driver calling him a, "future star" in this series. Kenny Myatt also praised him, "That Rehall is proving to be the smartest of all the Blue Flare drivers. I love to make fun of them just as much as the next guy, but Rehall is a diamond in the rough. If those Blue Flare's remain as good as they look this weekend, Rehall will be a sleeper top ten. Give him a good car, Rehall could be a real star in this series."

Rehall is currently signed up for Blue Flare next season. However other teams are currently lined up to maybe buy out his contract.

Nick Perclies was also quite strong this weekend. Perclies is already signed up for SilverSport next season. Team Principal Gerald Silver stated, "I am glad to see Nick doing well this weekend. Gives him experience to go for a championship next season."

The only driver that has struggled was Rick Schultz. Schultz all season has looked out of his depth. Even Schultz was running top 20 in final practice at one time.

The performance of the Blue Flares was summed up by one phrase by Kenny Myatt, "If a car is good enough to get Schultz in the top 20, then the car must be good."

The green flag will drop for the Round of South Carolina at 8PM tonight!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington Empty Re: Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington

Post by MrKyleCollins November 7th 2015, 9:40 pm

Shultz: "Well damn, that was a real confidence downer. If a car is good enough to get Shultz a top 10 the the car must be good... Oh well, I'm looking for a win and that's what I'm gonna do"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington Empty Re: Round 16 of South Carolina @ Darlington

Post by RedViperGaming November 7th 2015, 9:57 pm

Pericles:" That funding got work right out of it! Even if I'm not running with the team next year, I'll be using many funds to get those engines in championship worthy running. Roman is a real great driver, I Could see much for him in the future."

Roman:" I'm just trying to race, get the best I can out of the Lexus, thanks to Lexus for that upgrade, I'll be using some money orders to cover the expenses."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 8th 2015, 12:32 am

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 8th 2015, 2:25 am

Shock Jr: "I said by any means necessary to get Finguy a win spiritually. I AM doing things like that. Screw points. Screw everything. It was my call that didn't last. Washer, hauler, now."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 8th 2015, 8:43 am

Shultz: "Car was great today, I'll apologize to Sandfer for hitting him early in the race. Got ran out of room as smacked the wall"

Freeman: "Great job to all the Blue Flare guys, that'll be a much bigger paycheck coming home with us. I hope Dodge will be able to deliver good finishes like this next season"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 November 8th 2015, 8:46 am

Well that was a fun day. Dominating the race at one point then falling a lap down. Just my luck... We still got a Top 10 finish after all that but it should have been a win for sure.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2015, 8:52 am

Cavy: Eh I sorta got a little too excited when I saw the cars ahead of me wreck and I tried to get out of it but there was no where to go, my fault.

OOC: I know this is a different forum but whoever is in my NRSL series I'm going to be active again on the NRSL forum again.

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL November 8th 2015, 10:40 pm

Noah: We are on a roll! 6 Top 10 Finishes in a row for SCS, and now 2 wins in a row, FBR is back in business! I really want this championship more than anything. I had to sit out a few races in Elites and SCS to recover from an injury and I'm fighting for this title now and close to getting back to victory lane in SCS! Things are looking up.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down