Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway

4 posters

Go down

season - Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway Empty Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway

Post by CJ Racing January 26th 2018, 11:38 am

Ryan Smith: "Hello everyone, and welcome to the 4th round of the GAMRA Waffle House Grand National Series! Here we are at Fairgrounds Speedway in Nashville, Tennessee, getting ready to bring you some great short track racing in Music City! Coming off a fantastic hometown victory for Texas native John Arndt, the 31 drivers have come here to Tennessee, and will be giving it their all, hoping to win here in Nashville,

This race is big for many of these drivers for more then just a victory. This is the first race where only the Top 18 in points(instead of the Top 20) will be locked into the race automatically. This means that each team currently around that 14-18th and back range really need to be on their game and not only get into the show(for those currently not locked in), but also to have a solid performance to get the points needed to stay inside the Top 18."

OOC: Post Away!

Last edited by CJ Racing on January 28th 2018, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway Empty Re: Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway

Post by Thaber January 26th 2018, 11:52 am

Stanton: LET'S BEYBLAAAAAAADE!
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

season - Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway Empty Re: Season 1, Round 4: Fairgrounds Speedway

Post by UndyingLight January 26th 2018, 1:37 pm

Halden: "I am looking forward to this race; I am hoping for a better result than my home-state race of Texas. I feel I can do it with this blessed machinery I have been gifted to drive."

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 26th 2018, 11:14 pm

Time to keep the momentum going
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 28th 2018, 12:30 pm

And Round 4 @Fairgrounds Speedway is GREEN!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 28th 2018, 3:30 pm

Halden disappointed:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 28th 2018, 8:40 pm

14th ugh that was disappointing
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down