Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta

3 posters

Go down

Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta Empty Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta

Post by FUEL April 5th 2018, 10:30 am

Bradley Bishop Jr., Driver of the #81 Toyota for Blue Flare Motorsports, finds himself in the news headlines heading into Bristol. Only 4 races into the season and we already have a driver on probation. The SCS Officials called both Bishop Jr. and Jordan Davis to the hauler after Atlanta due to their actions in the race... Davis was left with a warning with wreckless driving while Bradley Bishop Jr. found himself in trouble for being wreckless on track for the 3rd time this season in only 4 races. 

SCS Officials Statement: We feel Bradley Bishop Jr. has been a continous problem on the race track when it comes to being a lap car being wreckless with the leaders or not being able to hold his own out there without wrecking other drivers. We haven't had a driver all season cause half as many wrecks as he has. We are putting him on probation until Round 10 and giving him a grid penalty for the next 3 races (Baerfield, Martinsville and Springfield) where he'll be forced to start behind all the drivers for the races he qualifies. No points penalty but if we feel we need to step in again we will.

This penalty and issue came about after Atlanta where the final caution of the day came out due to Bradley Bishop Jr. taking out Stephen Pollard III by completely drilling him from behind in turn 1. Bishop Jr. was parked by the officials at Daytona for being wreckless and at Rockingham caused the first caution of the day for not being able to pick a line and spinning himself off Sean Perkins and his continuous strings of incidents have been viewed as too many from the officials stance. 

Bradley Bishop Jr. 42nd in driver points, 35th in Owner Points... He will more than likely be forced to qualify in on speed at Baerfield. Bradley Bishop Jr. is allowed to qualify in Sony Pole Day Qualifying to determine whether he can qualify in on speed or can use a provisional for the race. For the upcoming 3 races however at the start of the race he will be forced to start shot gun.

Last edited by FUEL on April 6th 2018, 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta Empty Re: Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 5th 2018, 6:03 pm

I agree with the punishment of the crime
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta Empty Re: Bradley Bishop Jr. put on probation and penalized after Atlanta

Post by JJRacer89 April 9th 2018, 11:15 pm

Wonder what the punishment will be this time, after what he did at Baer Field to Doug Lockrow.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down