Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

+9
DKurtis
NoviRanger83
AAllen22
Unstableracer33
UndyingLight
KleverProductions
CJ Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
f1fan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway Empty Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by f1fan April 15th 2018, 10:41 pm

Kenny: So the weekend has come. My final ARCSOA Elite Series race is upon me. This time I actually mean it. I have an outside shot at an ARCSOA Elite Series championship. However, it's time that I bid farewell to a racing series that has given me so much in my career. I will try everything in my power to get pole and hold an outside shot at the championship. If I can't get the pole, I will do everything in my power to aid Noah in his fight to become the second and best driver to ever score a third ARCSOA Elite Series championship.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway Empty Re: Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing April 15th 2018, 11:01 pm

Freeze: To Kenny Noah And Alex thanks for all that you have done for the series. It was an honor to race all Three of you gents. For Myself, RDR Roman Yohann Mr. Davis and My Great Friend Eric, Thank You For The Great 2 Seasons We Built. I know my 05 will be in good hands next season, but before I depart let’s win one for RDR and Celebrate the Great Success Over These 2 Seasons! -Vinnie
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway Empty Re: Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by CJ Racing April 15th 2018, 11:03 pm

Dodd: "Well, here we are! We've raced all around the world, raced our hearts out and given it everything we've got, and it all comes down to this... One race... 13 drivers with some sort of chance, and 4 drivers with a great chance. We are one of those 4 drivers, and this #41 Nationwide Lexus BFM team is ready...

A message to my 3 major Championship competitors:

To Arndt: Man, we've made it! It was just 2 seasons ago when we were driving on the same team, struggling just to make races and wondering if we were ever going to succeed. You and I have both gone through a ton to make it here, and I am excited to battle this Championship out with you!

To Baskinger: Man, you have come from out if the blue, driving for different teams and absolutely pushing that equipment as hard as you can. You have been the underdog in this battle, but have fought all season like a Champion. I know you will be there at the end, giving it everything you've got.

To Hart: Man, to think, you've been driving these machines for 23 full time seasons, and you are still kicking tail every single race! You are in this Championship battle for a reason, and I know that out of anyone in this field, I will have to beat you to earn this Championship. Best of success in your final ride, and may the best man win!

To everyone else still in the hunt(besides a certain someone):
You all have a chance, and congratulations on that! I wish ya'll the best of success, but know, I will be doing my hardest to make sure ya'll stay behind me haha!

To... Kenny Myatt:
Man... While you and I have had our moments, both on and off the track, seeing you come back from your injury just to have a chance to finish your career on your terms, is pretty cool. I know you won't be cutting me any slack out there, and I won't be to you, but hey, that's how racing is right? Good luck out there! #OneLastRide

Last edited by CJ Racing on April 16th 2018, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions April 15th 2018, 11:51 pm

Well, I made it, the championship finale, and I can actually win it. It all comes down to if I can win the race, and if Hart is close by or not, but it's still a long road ahead.

I started on this team, looking for a turn around in my career after all my reliability issues under Xios Honda. I found my way to Great Lakes Motorsports, where I was mentored by Griffin for the first half of the season, until Griffin said his goodbyes, he taught me a lot when it comes to racing and I wouldn't be here without him, the very next race after he said goodbye, I won it, and gave the honors to Griffin for helping me become the driver I am today. I got a new teammate in Season 20 championship contender Christian Van Der Pesch, and it's been awesome racing with him since New Hampshire, hes a great teammate, and an awesome person. After Texas, GLM got a huge upgrade to the cars, putting us on level in power with Xios which was a huge confidence booster for me in my championship hunt. In the last 2 races, I've gone 7th and 6th, and really made up a ton of points. Now Hart and the championship are within my grasp, and I know myself and the guys at GLM can do this, through the ups and downs this season, we have put together the best ride I have ever had, and I couldn't be happier, and I feel like I can do this. Good luck Hart, Dodd, Baskinger, and Arndt, you 4 have the biggest chance of pulling it off, but I'm not far behind. Let's put together one last good race, and win this championship.
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight April 16th 2018, 2:05 pm

-Pre-Race Press Commentary-
"...I be lookin' forward to this next season fer sure, lads, but Season 24 has been truly an awesome on.' Let me tell ya, sitting in a hot ca'ar fer hours racin' fast and crashin' 'ard is a sheer thrill ta me. Racing on all sorts of little tracks and big tracks with interesting tidbits...it keeps ya on edge. I be only 25 years of age, and yet I be havin' the time of me life tryin' to bring a lower team ta stardom. While I 'ave yet ta win the bloody race, I be speakin' truth about how Pirtek Team Australia has grown. From just a lit'l team with wee bits of funds to growing in a fanbase that I be unable ta expect this blazin' fast. We 'ave had our moments out 'ere on track, and we 'ave gotten ar' fair share of hate, but do tell, the fans make me get back inta' that hot ca'ar and drive fast tryin' to win the bloody race. That, coupled with an awesome crew chief named Darryl Winslow, an incredible team mate and just an all aroun' impeccable team, an' ya got me sold ta come back."

"Halfway through the season, I had meself questioning whether er not I be goin' back to Pirtek Team Australia. We were not havin' any luck. Wrecks every damn race, and when we were not poorly, we were slow. Somehow, I stuck ta the team and pushed forward after me two good finishes, surprisin' ones at t'at and 'ere am I havin' the time of me life racin' hard and fast. I still be havin' me wrecks and not havin' the best races I could be, but dear me...it is damn worth it."

"Pirtek Team Australia, I want ta thank ya fer doin' so much fer me. Fer puttin' up with my...deranged antics sometimes out on track. Me complainin' and whate're else I be doin.' Ya pushed me forward even when I did na't want ta. Here I am at this 'ere final race lookin' to take rookie of t'a season and I could not be more happy. Ta Fitzwater, thank ya for being the best team mate I could 'ave ever wanted. To all the drivers in the paddock, it 'as been a sure thrill and I be hopin' we can still be as good as comrades as ever, thank ya for the excellent racin' and awesome times. Roush, ya inparticular for takin' ahold of me an' treatin' me as if I were a veteran...thank ya, much, lad. Ya 'ave done wonders fer me."

"All I can hope fer now as I be waved at by officials to move along..heh, is that I can do ya proud this last race and make ya proud next season as well. Good luck, lads, out t'ere! See ya lads next season!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 April 16th 2018, 8:08 pm

Monaco:Welp Here we Go the End of the Line I remeber the First Race i Seen in This Series Was Season 22 Round 17 at Rockingham And seeing the Tragic Death of the Late Great Kyle Collins God Rest his soul I always wonder what it be like if he was still here today I wonder how i wouldve liked to see what he would be like Out on the Track but Guys like Kenny Noah Nick they know what its like Also Good luck to Both Kenny and Noah its been a Great honor Racing with Those two Ive Grew up in Racing and Never seen The Talent that those two have out on a Race Track Also a Good Shoutout to my Buddy Vinnie Freeze You know i never had friend that would show me So much Support And so Much Respect and Honor And Vinnie Is Defintly a Team Player Everytime I would go down you would pick me back up so Thanks Vinnie For the Two Seasons With you and Good luck in the 18 Car next season also a Shoutout to The Vet Roman Rehall Season 23 Was an up and down Season but Rehall when you came to RDR You Took RDR To the Next Level And for that Me Vinnie Mr.Jeff Davis We thank you

Last edited by Unstableracer33 on April 25th 2018, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 April 16th 2018, 9:59 pm

Alex: "Well.... here we go. My last ride in ARCSOA, and I mean it this time. It has been one hell of a career for me over 13 seasons, I have driven for so many teams in different situations. I got to win a title, something my brother never got to do. I just have to thank everyone who gave me a shot over the years to do what I love for a living, and to BFM for this deal for the final season, it hasn't been easy, but I want to get it done for them one last time.

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 April 16th 2018, 10:38 pm

Chase Dunbar -

To Kenny:

I've been an ARCSOA maniac since I was eight years old. Season 12! I got hooked when I saw your amazing racing in the first-ever American 700. My dad and sister were watching the race on OLINA. I soon started using your famous number nine as I ventured into the world of kart racing near my native Fennville. My dad would say "Pretend you're Kenny!"

But as I ventured into taking notes on ARCSOA races before attempting an American 700 - I observed your lines and your impeccable style. You didn't just race, you brought character to the track.

As you complete your final miles of competition in the ARCSOA Elite Series, I wish you the greatest in your post-racing ventures. And as always, race on to victory.

Chase Dunbar:

NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing April 16th 2018, 11:09 pm

Freeze After Not Qualifying Reaction Over Radio: “It’s been a long day thanks to my 05 Guys For A great season, but I’ll be in the grandstands rooting on my RDR Teamates one last Time and My Future Team Next Season in 18 and Noah Hart. Also this poem is something I was saving for the last race after I had completed it, but here goes nothing.

Oh RDR we have come so far. From season 23 as a startup team to season 24 where I won a Arcsoa race which I still felt like was a dream. Through the highs and lows Mr. Davis gave me trust and I did my best to deliver a show. To Eric and Roman thanks for the memories even though all were not exemplary. It was a signup video that brought me to the race and yet to this day I still felt like I was no face just trying to make a name in a place called Arcsoa. Looking forward to racing against RDR next season, but through this message still treasure that we went from a distant far to a team that is on par.

Sincerely, Vinnie “Soft Serve” Freeze
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 16th 2018, 11:26 pm

ARCSOA Points Championship Breakdown:

Click on image for full image...

Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway Bandic11
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis April 17th 2018, 1:16 pm

D. Kurtis: "We've had an up and down season, but we're still in this championship hunt. Some late season momentum has helped us. Do I think we can win? Possibly. We're one of the few underdogs in this championship, so we'll see what we can do. Best of luck to the championship contenders, they are as deserving as I would be. May the best one win!"

J. Kurtis: "An end to a dismal season for the team, but we have our high hopes in improving for next season, so we'll see what we can do to make this last race count for Kurtis Racing!"
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 17th 2018, 6:15 pm

Barakated: Made the race from the one off Quali.

My message to The Top 2 Championship Contenders

To Chris Dodd: You put on one hell of a drive all season. You been one of the best drivers to beat on track. Wish you all the best on going after the Championship Title.

To Noah Hart: One of the best drivers and champions of the Series. You reached your destiny on your final race of your Career. Leading the points. Go out with a bang. Good luck.

To all the rest of the competitors including Fitzwater: You all did very well this year although you didnt reach your expectations its ok theres always next year. And to Fitzwater my good friend its been a difficult season for you I know your difficult circumstantial situation you been going through since last season a few times after races you asked me to help you get out of the car and I did. Wish you all the best in the Finale.

Fitzy: Its been a tough and emotional season for me personally for everything ive been through off track especially last season. I didnt know if I still had anything left in me and I still did. My message for both Dodd and Hart is the last man standing Wins the Championship. Good luck to you both and for Noah Hart we will miss you bud thank you for the memories and If you do go out on Top you will be one of GREATS of All-Time in the AES.

My message to both Jack Hallec and Cicarelli Barakated

To Jack Hallec: Thank you for climbing onboard with Pirtek Racing. Im glad Pirtek will bring you back. I want to thank you for being there for me when i needed you. Ive been going for a horrible time getting back to normal after a difficult battle that im still battling off track and my Wife and Kids exactly knows what im dealing with health wise. Good Luck in the Finale and I'll see you next season.

To Cicarelli Barakated: Thank you for being there with me as one of the best one-off drivers this series has ever witnessed. Thank you for being there for me when i needed you the most. Ive known you for a long time. Good luck and i'll see you in the American 700 for your next one off race.

And from me: Its been a difficult season for me all the highs and lows. When i didnt feel my best I still put it all out there. I want to thank Pirtek the team i started for a well done season as I move to another team to drive for I will stand handle alot of business stuff as Owner of the team. As I fight off my tears time and time again i want to thank all the drivers and teams for helping me getting back on track yet again i dont know how im still competitive but I want to thank my Wife and my 2 Kids for being there my family being there is Important to me and having them around helps ease my pain with everything ive been through off track with the health problems im still dealing with since last   season. Which everyone one of you the best in the finale and good luck. For me lets go Win the Race

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on April 19th 2018, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 17th 2018, 10:00 pm

Tropical Storm Olivia expected to be a major influence in the ARCSOA World Championship Race

Weather reports for the final race of the ARCSOA Elite Series season have taken a turn for the worse. Tropical Storm Olivia's path has changed with the island nation of Amaria now in the direct firing line of the storm. Luckily it is said to be a weak tropical storm by the time it hits, so winds won't be that strong. However, Olivia is said to dump a ton of water on the Amarian island.

With the championship coming down to the line. It's unknown what ARCSOA's course of action will be involving Olivia.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 17th 2018, 11:24 pm

Dodd: "Considering how everyone has raced the last 2 races, who knows, racing in the rain might help take some of the idiots out earlier then they would otherwise. But man, I wish ARCSOA Officials would make the smart choice and delay the race until the storm has passed."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 18th 2018, 1:13 am

Fitzy: Seriously we dont need this ruining a great championship fight no need for this weather to come in there is no rain in the forecast get it right ARSCOA officials
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight April 18th 2018, 3:24 pm

Hallec: "Ah blast ta rain. We be makin' do, lads. Aye, it be fun fer me ta race in ta rain most of the time. Only a few times have I done t'at and t'at was awesome. Aye, I be stricken. I could be wrong after this 'ere race, but ahm, we be seein' shortly! Survive the rain an' let us end out our season 24 of ARCSOA grandly! Good luck, lot!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 19th 2018, 9:37 am

Vincent Allen officially eliminates Kenny Myatt from championship fight by grabbing Port Skyline pole

Kenny Myatt needed a long shot in order to win the ARCSOA Elite Series championship. Myatt essentially needed a "perfect-60" in order to win the championship. A "perfect-60" has only ever been achieved once, that was by Nick Pericles in Road Atlanta earlier this year. Despite Myatt controlling the pole for the majority of the session, Vincent Allen and Nick Pericles would steal the front row in the final minute of the session.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 19th 2018, 9:13 pm

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis April 19th 2018, 10:16 pm

Kurtis: "We were off in terms of the setup, but we got a top 10 finish today. It's a solid way to end the season! 6th in points is a bit disappointing, in which we had a rough start, I think we could've gained a lot more points there. But that's part of the sport. Can't wait to see what I can do for next season!"

J. Kurtis: "Hondas...stay woke."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 19th 2018, 10:58 pm

Cicarelli: WELP that sucked for me but its ok i'll be back for the one offs again
Fitzy: 12th place to finish the Season after the struggles that ive been through off track and climbing out of the Car for the final time of Season 24 I can say im motivated for next season. Cant wait for Season 25 to begin
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 April 19th 2018, 11:12 pm

Alex: "Well, a 30th in my final race, that starting wreck just took our chances away. But I had time to kinda reflect as I drove in the rain, I was at peace. I am glad to have had the honor to race with Kenny and Noah, when I first suited up to drive in the Season 10 Indy 250,I never thought I would get to this point. I've been injured, lost rides, helped teams get started. I can't complain, I want to go share a beer with Noah and Kenny, and go ahead and head on home. Thank you to Blue Flare for the opportunity to run for them for this last year, and thank you to all of the teams that gave me a shot to make this career so long and be a champion."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 April 19th 2018, 11:18 pm

John Arndt: We came close (tied for 2nd in fact), but I'm coming off of this season on a higher note than expected. That run there in the middle of the season when luck was nowhere near my side was killer. Totally thought I was reverting back to old habits. But I was able to work my way back to where I needed to be and I've been able to come off of this season with 3 more wins to my name. 

Jeff Davis: Another building year for us. Got our first win. Thank you to both Roman and Vince for being a great asset to our team and we say good luck to y'all later on. Let's get more wins.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing April 19th 2018, 11:49 pm

Freeze: What An Awesome Championship Race. I was watching from the grandstands than worked my way to Yohann and My Good Bud Eric’s pits after the race to thank them for all they did for my young and amazing career at RDR Racing. Eric Mr. Davis Roman And Yohann were all like family and I’ll never forget that. Thanks for the memories and I’ll look forward to seeing you guys in season 25 stronger than ever. One last time at RDR. -Vinnie
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by NRacer96 April 20th 2018, 1:24 am

Bobby: Tell ARCSOA to never race in a Tropical Storm again
NRacer96
NRacer96
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 20th 2018, 2:24 am

Kenny: Welp, that's it. I'm done. It's been a good run in ARCSOA. Didn't end it the way I wanted to. But I am glad I was running at the end of the race. Congrats to Noah on becoming the 2nd, 3-time ARCSOA Elite Series champion. Noah is the best driver in ARCSOA history, in my opinion. We've been racing each other since we were kids. To see Noah's name listed three times in the record book in regards to championships is pretty special.

Kenny: I have heard that a bunch of people are getting worried about the future of ARCSOA considering no one from the inaugural season. Let me say this, ARCSOA has a ton of bright young stars coming up. The competition is a lot tougher than it used to be. Hence why you see a lot more parody at the top of the grid. Yes, Noah, Jacob, Nick, and I won't be running in the series. However, don't be afraid of that. We will be tied to this league for its entire existence. You haven't seen the last from me. Heck, I have a daughter to cheer on now. I can actually be a dad while she's racing.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next