Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

+9
DKurtis
NoviRanger83
AAllen22
Unstableracer33
UndyingLight
KleverProductions
CJ Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
f1fan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Championship - Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by Unstableracer33 April 20th 2018, 7:33 am

Monaco:Not even a Second into the race and I Already Get Dunked It seems That Port Skyline Isnt to kind to me last season I wrecked with Scott Roush in the Gaunlet Then Now this Season I didnt even last a Second in the race but again Aleast i finisned the Race again a Lap down so Aint to Upset about that As for the End of Season 24 I like to take this Time And thank alot of people First i like to thank Mr.Jeff Davis whose been there for me and Vinnie from day 1 And He Gave me and Vinnie A Chance to show what we can do out on the race track we barley did in season 23 but the Cars were alot diffrent from that season but season 24 Was definitely is where we proved that RDR Didnt mess around with Vinnie Getting the first win In Mexico so Thank you Mr.Davis And Hopfully its finally my turn to get a Win in maybe 2 Next Season I Like to Thank Roman Rehall Really Rehall me Vinnie and Mr.Davis would really like to thank you you know since i believe you took this team out of shadows and into the Spotlight with you returning to the Series and Jumping aboard with us being a Guide For me and Vinnie we were lacking during the previous season but on Behalf of The Entire Reddit-Davis Racing Team We thank you for all of your Support and Appreciation for this team And finally One Final Thank you to my Good Buddy Vinnie Freeze, Vinnie when i first Met you here in Port Skyline during the preseason testing of Season 23 I never saw a Guy who has more Heart And more dedication to a Race team Really if you think of Team Player's Vinnie you defintly the biggest team Player i have ever seen in my life you know didnt care much about yourself just doing everything else for the Team Really Everytime this team was down you would pick us back up you defintly Picked us up when you won in Mexico So Vinnie Thank you so much for your Love Support and Appreciation for this team And Good Luck in that Champion Car Next season
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Championship - Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 22 The ARCSOA World Championship @ Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by FUEL April 21st 2018, 11:43 am

Noah Hart: "Man I'm in tears... I couldn't have scripted my race any perfect than that... We struggled on pit stops all race and we left the door open for everyone else but things panned out the way they did and man I'm ecstatic! Season 7's Championship was so sweet and Season 9 I kind of took for granted.... For years I went on a winless streak and thought to myself I'd never reach to pentacle of another ARCSOA Title or much less be as competitive as I use to be... We pushed hard through everything and we had just a really good season in my final run! We didn't win a race but we were good all year and that's what makes champions, being good all year! I am so pumped to tie Kenny with the most titles in this series! It feels unreal! I'm going to miss being behind the wheel.... This accomplishment feels so sweet but yet bitter because I know that my racing career in ARCSOA has finally came to a close but there is no other way I'd like to get out of my race car for the last time knowing I am the champion!! What a feat!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2