Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary Fitzwater signs thru 2019 with Fisher Motorsports

2 posters

Go down

Zachary Fitzwater signs thru 2019 with Fisher Motorsports Empty Zachary Fitzwater signs thru 2019 with Fisher Motorsports

Post by FUEL May 11th 2018, 5:02 pm

Zachary Fitzwater who had drove for Red Bull Racing from 2016-2017 was let go at seasons end after winning 2 races last year... Fitzwater was signed on by Fisher Motorsports for the 2018 Season and despite a slow start with 0 Top 10's so far this season, Fitzwater sits 30th in points with an average finish of 26th. However, despite a slow start Fisher Motorsports sees potential in Zachary Fitzwater as they have announced a long term deal to sign him thru to the end of 2019 with Monster Energy as the primary sponsor.

Also, in the news headlines added on is that Jordan Fisher will continue racing for his family owned race team that he helped form starting in 2015. Fisher says he will continue being one of the drivers for his race team heading into 2019 and has high hopes that he and Fitzwater can put the race team in victory lane for the first time ever this year. Jordan Fisher is an owner/driver for his race team so no news headline on a contract is necessary for him as he helps manage his own race cars and races them each week. For Jordan Fisher the 2019 Season will mark as his 5th consecutive season driving and owning Fisher Motorsports.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Zachary Fitzwater signs thru 2019 with Fisher Motorsports Empty Re: Zachary Fitzwater signs thru 2019 with Fisher Motorsports

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 11th 2018, 8:39 pm

Im very excited to stay at Fisher Motorsports
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down