TJ Martin will drive for Turner Performance Racing in 2019

Go down

TJ Martin will drive for Turner Performance Racing in 2019 Empty TJ Martin will drive for Turner Performance Racing in 2019

Post by FUEL on July 30th 2018, 2:21 pm

Just coming off an impressive Top 5 finish at Indianapolis subbing for Cody Llamas, TJ Martin and Turner Performance Racing has inked a one year deal for the 2019 Season to drive the #71 Ford. The car Martin will pilot is expected to be the same race team Carson Scott is driving this year with a number change.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

TJ Martin will drive for Turner Performance Racing in 2019 Empty Re: TJ Martin will drive for Turner Performance Racing in 2019

Post by JJRacer89 on July 30th 2018, 11:01 pm

"Well it's plain and simple, the win he got at Talladega was too impressive to ignore. I could've done something about it haha, but it's created a new blessing and a new opportunity for TJ and the TPR camp. Same with the top-5 finish at Indy filling in for Cody Llamas, he was faced with a lot of pressure but he overcame it. I just had to offer him a place on the team. Once he gets settled into our environment, I believe he'll catch on pretty quickly with what we have and he should have some great performances next year."
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down