Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Mace believes the title is still in his hands

Go down

Nick Mace believes the title is still in his hands Empty Nick Mace believes the title is still in his hands

Post by FUEL October 18th 2018, 1:55 pm

Over the course of 29 races we see one of the biggest championship leads in the final few races that we have ever seen. Jesse Turner with 22 Top 10’s in 29 races sees himself with a 63-point lead over title rival, Nick Mace. 90-points separating Turner and Caps. 

With ultimate consistency, Turner has had a brilliant year but Nick Mace still sits 2nd in the title. The two have done battle in the championship back in 2015 and Mace hopes to take the fight to Turner once again. Nick Mace has scored 3 victories since Round 21 and has visited victory lane in 2 of the last 3 races and has closed 20 points on Turner in those 3 races.

Nick Mace: “The gap is big but nothing we can’t overcome. I’ve had to overcome bigger gaps in my career and have done so. We’re hot right now and I believe we can make him crack under pressure or at the very minimum make him worry the last few races. Our focus this weekend is winning our 5th race of the year and ultimately winning the championship.”
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down