Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen

+2
RedViperGaming
f1fan
6 posters

Go down

Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen Empty Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen

Post by f1fan March 28th 2016, 12:59 am

Kenny: Arrived here on Tuesday. I love being the only ones here.

Kenny: Writing a strategy plan for Watkins Glen... I love doing this when no one else is here because I don't want to get distracted by other drivers and teams.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen Empty Re: Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen

Post by RedViperGaming March 28th 2016, 8:51 am

Pericles:" I'm here, got here late on Wednesday. The hauler was nearly stolen, good thing I used to run Track."

Rehall:" Damn, me and the teams have to go over our strategy."

RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen Empty Re: Round 15 of New York @ Watkins Glen

Post by CJ Racing March 28th 2016, 10:12 am

Dodd: "Just got to the airport. Decided to come up to Watkins Glen and see how the teams prepare, meet some of the drivers and owners, and hopefully learn something that will help us jump start our team next year. I might even get to do some radio with SiriusXM's Marty McGee during practice and qualifying...*
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 30th 2016, 8:18 pm

Christain: Just my luck, I come garage and it is on fire. Smoke everywhere and the fire alarms sounded like an alien abduction.

Kenny: Those weren't fire alarms... The was the PETRONAS trouble alarm. Henry's car mysteriously caught on fire setting our garage on fire. Now all 4 of our cars this weekend are totaled.

Christian: THAT WAS THE DREADED PETRONAS TROUBLE ALARM? I have heard so much about that alarm... I always thought it was an urban legend. I never had a chance to hear it because I am normally so far in front of you guys!

Kenny: Hmm... looks like Henry is getting his Round of Montana car as a replacement. I wonder what car they are sending for me.

Kenny: Cue Imperial March music! #SHE'S BACK #RoadAtlantaWinner
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 7th 2016, 10:03 pm

Spoiler:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 April 7th 2016, 11:33 pm

Brock: "Had a decent run throughout the race. Ended up blowing my engine at the end, but still ended up with a decent finish of 13th. Hopefully we can do better, next race."

OOC: Well, that was a total wreckfest, which obviously would explain why the caution was turned off.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami April 8th 2016, 1:23 am

Spoiler:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2016, 9:46 pm

Michael: Tied for 20th in pts and just finished 5th at a track I used to go alot to when I was a kid. Saw my Dad race here all the time. I know why now he called this track the "Devils Boot"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia April 9th 2016, 10:08 pm

Persona40 wrote:

OOC: Well, that was a total wreckfest, which obviously would explain why the caution was turned off.

Cautions are always turned off at road courses in AES.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down