Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

+11
GabryelCaruaru
Hsuorttocs
The NROPL
FitzwaterAustralia59
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
DKurtis
Mr.YAMP
Persona40
McBlair
FUEL
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sony - Big Sony Cup Series News Coming Empty Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

Post by FUEL April 17th 2016, 5:59 am

In regards to some major news about the Sony Cup Series... I will address about in a video later when I get the chance.... Sad
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sony - Big Sony Cup Series News Coming Empty Re: Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

Post by McBlair April 17th 2016, 8:59 am

I'm going under the impression that the news isn't good...
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Sony - Big Sony Cup Series News Coming Empty Re: Big Sony Cup Series News Coming

Post by Persona40 April 17th 2016, 9:35 am

Sony Cup Series cancelled. Calling it.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 17th 2016, 10:38 am

I think more on the lines of the schedule will be cut in half
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis April 17th 2016, 10:47 am

Someone else taking over. XD
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 17th 2016, 11:00 am

I'm thinking postponement till the summer...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair April 17th 2016, 11:34 am

I feel like Yamp's guess is probably right. Mainly bc he is like the closest to Noah and probably has insiders on what's happening.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 17th 2016, 11:45 am

Noah tells me nothing. Yes I do have an inside track and take care of most aspects of the series, but I still get no information on stuff like dis.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 April 17th 2016, 1:18 pm

I know this is unrelated, but can anyone tell me how to put text on the spoiler bar?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 April 17th 2016, 1:18 pm

I know this is unrelated, but can anyone tell me how to put text on the spoiler bar?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 17th 2016, 2:24 pm

(spoiler="Here is how")(/spoiler)

()=[]
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming April 17th 2016, 4:01 pm

I'm guessing he lost his files for NR2003 & Is Cancelling the season and Going on to Next season.

Or

A New Series Runner

Or

He has Lost the motivation to run the series.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 17th 2016, 4:32 pm

I have all the car files as his back-up. Then points are usually held in a seperate app. Either way he wouldn't stop this season and move to the next one.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 17th 2016, 5:34 pm

Got a bad feeling about this
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL April 19th 2016, 12:54 pm

Not wishing this upon him..but maybe something tragic happened to someone in his family...that or he spilled chocolate milk on his keyboard ;-;..this is making me nervous lol
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs April 19th 2016, 5:00 pm

The trajic event of spilling milk on your keyboard ;-;
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by f1fan April 19th 2016, 8:19 pm

Noah is quitting SCS to become a Buddhist monk in Tibet. He is giving up eating meat, girls, NASCAR, and watching Fox News along with Youtube in the process of becoming a monk!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL April 19th 2016, 10:11 pm

I was going to make a video about it but I decided to just put it on here anyways

The Sony Cup Series Season is going down to 36 Races.

I will not be running all the races. I will be letting other people run the races. For instances if you feel like running the race let me know. I will edit the schedule and make it known who is recording the race for that weekend and what channel it will be on.

I am insanely busy nowadays and whenever I'm not busy I don't run the SCS because its not as fun anymore to me...

However I am trying to keep the series active. After Round 26 will be the chase. Round 36 will be the finale, we will have 4 less races.

Hardee's National Series will have 15-20 races. The same thing will happen in that series I won't run all the races, some people can take the honors of calling the race if they feel like it.

PM me if you want to record the race and upload it and I will schedule who is running what races. I will be running some races but I can't run all of them because I am so busy nowadays.

Yamp has the cars and will send them to who wants to run the races. PM me if you want to run the races and I will give you the okay.

We will no longer have qualifying videos either. Just the race! Make sure if I give you permission to run the race and upload it that you save the finishing results and send them to me on Skype or facebook! That's the only way I will let you record the race is if you will save the finishing results! I will not accept your race if you do not send me the finishing results. Make sure you save it!

Round 10 of Ohio is next on the schedule and I think Kenny would want to run that one but if you want to run it let me know and I'll have Yamp send you the carset. I'm way to busy to run the races so if you want to. Go right ahead.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 19th 2016, 10:24 pm

Well, that's not as bad as what I thought it was going to be... Smile

Wish I had the time, place, and internet speed to do some races, but unfortunately I don't. Maybe someday.... I have a knack for "announcing" aka talking to myself lol...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 19th 2016, 10:31 pm

I guess just for reference, how many MB's-GB's does it take to record a race, and what video/audio software do you use? Also, what would be the minimum FPS that would be acceptable. I pretty sure that the mod for the SCS can run decently on my computer, and if I could someday do it, I could even use the "family" computer that I know can run it...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 April 19th 2016, 10:49 pm

Well, I'm just glad to know that the series isn't cancelled.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs April 19th 2016, 11:14 pm

I'm willing to do some of the HNS races (I WONT RIG THE DANG THING) in the near future
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP April 19th 2016, 11:19 pm

All I'm going to say if you know that you're personally not a good commentator, and that your channel is not praised for it's commentating don't take up a race. Fuel is probably one of the best commentators in this community. Kenny and James (BooyakaDragon) are right there with him, and have worked with him a lot. Even D.J. Kurtis who paints cars for this series is a pretty good commentator. I personally do not plan on doing any races unless it is certainly needed. Mostly because my commentating is not on point. I suggest you think really hard about it before you do a race and it turns out terrible.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs April 19th 2016, 11:23 pm

I talk to myself all the time when playing a video game involving racing so I may try af ew races off YouTube and see how it goes, if I suck, I will pull out (not at the last second though, like I'll give a 9 Weeks notice lol)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next