Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 32 of Atlanta

+3
theformalslime
RedViperGaming
FUEL
7 posters

Go down

Round 32 of Atlanta Empty Round 32 of Atlanta

Post by FUEL November 24th 2015, 1:39 am

It's really starting to hit me how far we are in this season! From a season that started way back at the beginning of 2015 we are at the end of the year! Man has this year and season went by so fast! We are in the 30 digit number of races this year. Last year I ran 110 SCS races (Season 12-18), this year I have built of hype week to week by you drivers and teams that winning means a lot! It is very prestigious to win these races because its hard to do! This year has seen a lot, a lot of storylines have happened. This is my favorite season of the Sony Cup Series OF ALL TIME! It tops any season from Season 1-5 the modern amazing era. THIS YEAR HAS BEEN INCREDILBE AND BOY IS THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO GET A WHOLE LOT FUN! GET HYPED!!!! 5 RACES TO GO!! 4 AFTER THIS ONE!! THIS IS WHAT DRIVES ME TO DO THESE RACES GUYS! AN ALL YEAR LONG SEASON AND ITS COMING DOWN TO THIS!! YOU GUYS HAVE WATCHED SCS RACES OF THIS SEASON ALL YEAR LONG. SOME OF YOU HAVE FAUGHT A LONG HARD ROAD TO GET TO WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW! MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? Round 32 of Atlanta is this Saturday at 6pm Wink
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Round 32 of Atlanta Empty Re: Round 32 of Atlanta

Post by RedViperGaming November 24th 2015, 6:58 pm

Quite the Speech Mate, Just wish Some would actually watch Mah Vids. SCS has the beast Fanbase As far as I'm Concerned, and Shane's series kinda died out a little, nothing has been posted on the Forum for over a month..but to brighter news. SCS has always been my favorite series, and so is the AES. SCS has the excitement that I've never really got watching regular Racing Vids (Unless I'm In the lead or 2nd on the Last Lap). The Series has came a long way from what it was when I was a Kid, when I didn't even have a Youtube account I would watch your videos, being apart of this series has really been amazing. Waiting for your videos to come out makes the weeks fly past, and when it's race day, I'm never disappointed..I actually prefer AES and SCS over Real Life NASCAR. This truly is the best season of the SCS. Kenny, i'd step up mah Commentating Skills if I wuz U, Uberhax is Life. Nah, Kenny has a kinda intellectual commentary, the sarcastic comments are always funny and reactions too. Noah has some great commentary as well, one of the best I'd say. The way he commentates is very interesting, It keeps me hooked into the race and I'd only skip part of the video if I was busy or something. I've never just watched SCS races to look at the results. and Quick Question, are you using the Vanilla Mod by itself? Anywho, This little speech was donated to Noah Hart and Kenny Myatt, Both of which are two of my favorite commentators and Series Runners. I'll PM Both of you guys with some questions if you don't mind. :O: cheers What a Face Very Happy Smile Wink
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime November 28th 2015, 6:34 pm

Daleo: "I would personally like to apologize for the wreck and I take full responsibility. I would especially like to apologize to all the championship contenders involved. I did not mean to cause the big one, I moved up high to give way to the lead lap cars and I did not see 8 up high, we touched and you know the rest."
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL November 28th 2015, 6:51 pm

Noah: Well our string of Top 10 finishes ends tonight! This track I was sure I had a winning car but we got into some trouble and still fought back to finish solid. FBR is building up a great program late in the season! Can only imagine how our performance will be when we start a new season in 2016! 8 Top 10 finishes in a row is incredible, would of been nice to get 9 tonight but we'll get after it next round.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffJames17 November 28th 2015, 7:05 pm

Not the race I wanted... still got a chance at the championship -55pts back of turner

JeffJames17
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 November 28th 2015, 7:36 pm

Why do we even have people racing out there that can barely get out of high school. You can obviously see that it cannot work so back off. How hard is it to do that??
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 November 28th 2015, 7:42 pm

"I'm so happy of the car that these guys gave me. We started 24th, bided our time, then we had great drafting speed and that helped us stay in the top 10. Then that caution proved to be good and that allowed me to get 4th. These last 4 races are gonna be wild, with the 48 battling us, but we'll never back down."

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming November 28th 2015, 11:13 pm

Pericles:" You got to be shitting me.."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL December 3rd 2015, 2:13 pm

Sony Cup Series is awesome...;-;
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 3rd 2015, 5:48 pm

I give a huge a$$ Speech and I wreck..only God knows why..
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down