Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means

4 posters

Go down

Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means Empty Re: Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means

Post by f1fan July 14th 2016, 11:48 pm

Kenny Myatt's statement on Turner-Fenway hiring Luke Martin

Good evening to the fans of Arrow Dynamic's. Once again, we have seen the intrigue of silly season get tarnished by shady actions by individuals in the series. Once again, the silly season drama revolves around Luke Martin. Martin has been announced as a Turner-Fenway driver prior to Silly Season officially opening.

The leading members of the Sony Cup Series and its teams agreed that no free-agent hiring's could take place prior to a set start date in early-August. Much like last year, Mr. Martin and now Turner-Fenway feel as if that rule does not apply to them, as they have signed a joint contract deal 3 weeks early.

I will admit, if they had waited for the 3 week period to run out, the outcome would have likely been the same. However, the consequences are far more reaching then just that. Now, teams are in a massive feeding frenzy to try and hire drivers early, which is an illegal process according to what we were told 3 weeks ago.

For those who weren't followers of the series last year. Luke Martin once again was involved in a Free-Agent controversy in which he was initially awarded a 5th car for Skye Commons, after Arrow Dynamics was told that there was not room for a full time operation.

This kind of back-door elitism by certain members of the Sony Cup Series paddock can not be tolerate. I urge the governing body to either block the hiring, or penalize the organization and the driver prior to the start of the 2017 championship.

If no action is taken, this kind of unfair political nonsense will continue. Arrow Dynamics will wait until Silly Season is OFFICIALLY open to hire drivers. However, we fear that because of the sleazy actions by some individuals, that the top-tier drivers we are looking for may not be available.

With that, I conclude this message. Thank you for the support.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means Empty Re: Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means

Post by CJ Racing July 14th 2016, 11:52 pm

OOC: Really, REALLY Kenny?? Just because I asked a simple question, was it really needed to go into a tirade over it? Nope, forget I even asked the question, I am not going to be the reason there is another stupid arguement!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan July 14th 2016, 11:53 pm

OOC: In character stuff... Myatt in the SCS world is kind of a jerk!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 14th 2016, 11:54 pm

OOC: Yeah, but if I hadn't asked would you have said anything? I doubt it..
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan July 14th 2016, 11:55 pm

CJ Racing wrote:OOC: Yeah, but if I hadn't asked would you have said anything? I doubt it..

No I would have... I saw it before you posted it!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia July 14th 2016, 11:55 pm

It was an in-character statement. No reason to get angry.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 14th 2016, 11:59 pm

I'm not mad at Kenny, just annoyed that he always wants to start something...

Whatever... All I know is that I'm staying out of this, cause nothing good is gonna come out of it.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP July 15th 2016, 12:48 pm

OOC: Kenny you freaking hired someone before the silly season you just didn't publicly announce it. As well as the fact that you got what is to be considered a new full time team in Cup way before the silly season. So stop double talking. This was also a well known that TFR might become 4 cars in selected circles. Who else would Luke go to as well? It's not like ARROW had a chance to get him. Kenny you've blown it out of proportion again. Just but out, and leave them be.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan July 16th 2016, 11:28 am

Mr.YAMP wrote:OOC: Kenny you freaking hired someone before the silly season you just didn't publicly announce it. As well as the fact that you got what is to be considered a new full time team in Cup way before the silly season. So stop double talking. This was also a well known that TFR might become 4 cars in selected circles. Who else would Luke go to as well? It's not like ARROW had a chance to get him. Kenny you've blown it out of proportion again. Just but out, and leave them be.

OOC: It was an "In character" statement. I really don't care that he did. Why is it that people don't understand that my characters don't reflect my own opinions.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP July 16th 2016, 1:04 pm

OOC: yeah just keep hiding behind that.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means Empty Some people really ought to know what "In Character" means

Post by f1fan July 16th 2016, 2:32 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:OOC: yeah just keep hiding behind that.

OOC: Oh grow up... Just because you don't like what I do with my characters, that doesn't give you the right to accuse me of personally feeling that way. Why don't you just shut up, and quit running your big fat mouth.

Edit: Canned!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down