Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Flare Motorsports

3 posters

Go down

Blue Flare Motorsports Empty Blue Flare Motorsports

Post by MrKyleCollins December 1st 2015, 9:00 pm

Season 22 Info:
Drivers: Madeline Myatt (R) (#11), Xavier De Urie (R) (#41), William Brock (#81)
Sponsors: TBA
Manufacture: Lexus

Season 21 Info:
Drivers: Roman Rehall (#41), William Brock (#81)
Sponsors: Starbucks (#41), GoDaddy.com (#81)
Manufacture: Lexus

Season 20 Info:

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on October 6th 2016, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Blue Flare Motorsports Empty Re: Blue Flare Motorsports

Post by MrKyleCollins March 26th 2016, 10:49 am

BFM returns to S21 like S20
Johnson Freeman announced that he would be having his very own team Blue Flare Motorsports return to ARCSOA Elite Series with the same driver line-up. Except Roman Rehall will be driving the #41 Starbucks and William Brock will be driving the #81 Linksys. (If either of you don't want to return to BFM just let me know and I'll go on the hunt for another driver).

BFM and S21 Manufacture
It was brought up in an interview that ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney would in fact be changing the models for the AES cars (the mod change). So this brings a lot of questions to the BFM factory. Will they still have Lexus as a manufacture? Will this new model perform as well as in S20? Etc. They do want Lexus to return but they don't know how Lexus will react to the new model.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins March 29th 2016, 10:44 am

BFM announces manufacture
It was updated 5 minutes ago on the Blue Flare Motorsports/Red Fusion Autosports website that BFM would have Lexus returning as their manufacture.

OCC: I took the Lexus parts from the current template and moved them onto the new mod template we're using for S21.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins June 14th 2016, 9:10 pm

Updated
I updated the thread to the current S21 information. William Brock will be driving the #41 Tangerine Lexus and Roman Rehall will be driving the re-sponsored #81 GoDaddy.com Lexus.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 26th 2016, 10:00 pm

Blue Flare Motorsports w/ Lexus is returning to the AES in S22
Johnson Freeman released the statement that the team will be returning for their fourth FT season. This will be their first season w/o their notable developmental driver graduate Roman Rehall. But they have announced one new rookie in their program, the daughter of Kenny Myatt, and new BFM developmental driver, Madeline Myatt. William Brock has also accepted a contract to return to the #81 for one more season. No word on who'll drive the newly added car to the fleet, the #1.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 27th 2016, 3:20 pm

Where BFM is looking to get their third driver
BFM, while they still aren't 100% they will be doing this, are planning to choose their third driver from the BFM Development Camp graduates from their latest camp roster which will be announced soon. Johnson Freeman loves going after rookies since he knows how difficult it is to break into the big leagues so wouldn't mind giving one a chance. Since it payed off with Roman Rehall and William Brock. It also got Jay Stella a FT ride.

BFM working on new HQ
In other news, there is a new Blue Flare Motorsports headquarters being built. A lot of the funding coming from Lexus who is really stepping up their involvment in the sport, and Kenny Myatt, Kyle Collins, and Nick Pericles have also tributed a little bit. This new headquarters will be much bigger, contain much better things, and they will be moving the developmental camp house next to it. They're also stepping up their hauler game for S22 by bringing in a new hauler fleet. All this will be ready by S22, BFM hopes they'll all be for the better.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 6th 2016, 9:33 pm

S22 Info Added
I have added the season 22 information. I won't put the season 21 info in a spoiler until the season is over. I also won't be releasing the sponsors, you'll find them out when the paint schemes are released.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 15th 2016, 3:09 pm

Kenny Myatt pledges allegiance to BFM for Season 22

Kenny Myatt has been a Honda driver for many years now. However, Kenny Myatt has announced he will be switching allegiance to the Lexus Powered Blue Flare team for Season 22. Myatt stated, "The switch was easy for me. They have two rookie drivers next season, one being my daughter. Plus they have a driver in which I think could be a serious threat next season for the championship, in William Brock."

Myatt is expected to be BFM's reserve/development driver. It is also expected that Myatt will be Xavier De Urie's driving coach.

OLINA Sports ARCSOA analyst, Mark Thomas stated, "Myatt has said in the past that he does not want to influence his daughters career as much as possible. Hence why he is going to be mainly on the De Urie/Brock end of the garage. I think it will be very rare to see him on the #11 side of the garage. I think we'd more or less see Myatt has the supportive father figure when it comes to his then 15 year old daughter."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 15th 2016, 11:01 pm

f1fan wrote:Kenny Myatt pledges allegiance to BFM for Season 22

Kenny Myatt has been a Honda driver for many years now. However, Kenny Myatt has announced he will be switching allegiance to the Lexus Powered Blue Flare team for Season 22. Myatt stated, "The switch was easy for me. They have two rookie drivers next season, one being my daughter. Plus they have a driver in which I think could be a serious threat next season for the championship, in William Brock."

Myatt is expected to be BFM's reserve/development driver. It is also expected that Myatt will be Xavier De Urie's driving coach.

OLINA Sports ARCSOA analyst, Mark Thomas stated, "Myatt has said in the past that he does not want to influence his daughters career as much as possible. Hence why he is going to be mainly on the De Urie/Brock end of the garage. I think it will be very rare to see him on the #11 side of the garage. I think we'd more or less see Myatt has the supportive father figure when it comes to his then 15 year old daughter."
Freeman: We're honoured to have Kenny Myatt apart of our family for S22 until he doesn't want to anymore. He's possibly the best driver ever and we couldn't be more excited for this. We believe he'll make both Brock and De Urie competitive drivers.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 15th 2016, 11:08 pm

I mean Roush can go help sometimes but not make it his home base. More like what NASCAR Drivers do when they need help for cars and nobody around can help. they ask others that have it good
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 16th 2016, 1:35 am

Interview with Kenny Myatt

Question #1: What will be your duties with BFM?

KM: The main purpose of my job is to develop Xavier De Urie. As far as I know, he has little stock car experience. Therefore, I am being brought on to mainly show him how things are done here in ARCSOA. Mr. Freeman expects me to take a "hands on" approach to developing him. Apparently, BFM is already preparing a two-seater car, so that Xavier can ride along with me, and that I can ride along with him at given tracks.

Question #2: You said you will have a hands on approach, what else does that entail?

KM: Specifically, I am getting car #91. Which is I believe BFM's test car. I am going to develop the car as next season goes along. I will take it to tracks with the sole purpose of developing parts that can be put on the #11, #41 and #81 later on.

Question #3, You are getting your own number? Could this imply you won't totally retire?

KM: You will see me on the ARCSOA circuit again. I know for a fact I will be racing at Road Atlanta. The number is still a work in progress, but considering my love for the #9, and their love of having their number end in the #1, #91 seems like a natural fit. I would expect BFM to have a car ready for me to run in the one-off races. Plus if any of our drivers aren't able to race at any time next season, I am their replacement.

Question #4: You specifically will have more to do on the #41 and #81 sides of the garage, why not with your daughter in the #11?

KM: I want my daughter to pave her own way, and not have her father influence her career. Far to often, we have seen these spoiled brats come up into ARCSOA. They all have silver spoons placed in their mouths. I know my daughter wouldn't be one of those types, but I still don't want anyone thinking she is only there because she is my daughter. That is why I am helping out Xavier and William.

Question #5: You are expecting to be a relief driver at Road Atlanta, What car?

KM: I don't think I am going to be William's reliever? Brock and I have very different body sizes, so therefore I don't think it will work. I would personally love to drive the #11. I know I want to separate myself from her in order to pave her own way. But she needs a reliever anyway, and under those circumstances I would love to drive the #11. However, I am more inclined to believe that I am going to be Xavier's reliever. I am going to see what Xavier likes in a car, and re-develop my driving style to something that is close to his. Therefore, I think it would make more sense to have me be the #41's reliever. I would love to be my daughter's reliever, but I am not getting my hopes up, because it makes more sense to put me in the #41. It is Mr. Freeman's decision, not mine.

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down