Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 8:55 pm

ElectricWolf wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:
ElectricWolf wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:O- So what I can't honor my dad's old boss. K

Oh, I didn't realize that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, so I apologize.

You're fine, You never knew. Nobody knew. I changed the name. We gud.
I'm sorry for putting you on the spot like the edgy person I am not

No man, I wasn't trying to guilt you into changing it or anything. I didn't need to make a comment on it at all. No need for you to apologize.
Na. I wasn't guilted, I felt like it.No need for either of us to apologize to be honest xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 9:47 pm

I HAVE A QUESTION!
Is Casey manager or something like that for the series to help?
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf October 4th 2016, 9:49 pm

I don't believe I'm helping for anything other than NAOWC as I'm helping Ike out with that. He's quite a busy guy and I'm really excited for that league.

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 9:50 pm

Ah. Thanks. I saw a second green name and it was like "Hold up"
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 4th 2016, 9:51 pm

In other news... My cars for S22 are finished Smile

#CJRacingFTW! Very Happy
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 9:52 pm

#38Nice
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia October 4th 2016, 9:53 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Ah. Thanks. I saw a second green name and it was like "Hold up"

It looks blue to me.  But blues and close colors tend to blur with me.  

And yeah, its so Casey can edit my NAOWC posts.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 9:55 pm

where might I find the NAOWC Section?
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 4th 2016, 9:58 pm

Rykia wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Ah. Thanks. I saw a second green name and it was like "Hold up"

It looks blue to me.  But blues and close colors tend to blur with me.  

And yeah, its so Casey can edit my NAOWC posts.

It's like a Blueish-Green for me... Can't wait for that series to start!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair October 5th 2016, 9:10 pm

Idk and idc when Ike makes my schemes... But I'm so hyped to see Ike's schemes on my Koenigsegg template =D

I'm sure my painting would ruin the templates because I'm not very good Razz
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 5th 2016, 9:16 pm

Yet McBlair. Yet.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 16th 2016, 12:46 am

Special Event at Road Atlanta will include reserve drivers

The 21st running of the Grand Prix of Road Atlanta will be finally considered a special event in Season 22. The race is said to be around 300 miles, and involve reserve drivers.

"We are still working out the details, but I can confirm that all cars will have 2 drivers running in the race," ARCSOA interim CEO Vijay Pushanda stated.

Teams should start picking reserve drivers soon...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 16th 2016, 12:50 am

Joki Lethinen REQUESTS that his brother Jarvi Lethinen to share the 15 at Road America, due to Joki seeing a lot in his brother Jarvi
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 16th 2016, 1:01 am

Road Atlanta relief drivers:

Last edited by f1fan on October 17th 2016, 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami October 16th 2016, 1:03 am

F&S Viper has announced that Takumi Hirano will be paired up with Tanya Jackwater for the Road Atlanta event.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 16th 2016, 1:09 am

CJ Racing has announced that Tommy Turbo will be paired up with Chris Dodd, and Jonny Gardner will be paired up with John Arndt. Scott Roush's relief driver will be the winner of the "CJ Racing Training Grounds Tour!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 16th 2016, 1:13 am

Kenny: I know I am going to be a reliever for BFM... Despite being in the #41 and #81 side of the garage. It is looking more and more like it could be a Myatt/Myatt lineup in the #11. However, I would still expect me to pilot the #41 with Xavier at Road Atlanta. But I would love to pair up with Maddie for Road Atlanta.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 16th 2016, 1:22 am

OOC: Jonny doesn't have an H in it Razz
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 16th 2016, 1:25 am

Roush: Oh boy. I only thought I'd have to deal with ONE Myatt a race xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 16th 2016, 2:56 am

JARVI
J
A
R
V
I
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 17th 2016, 1:58 pm

Kenny: Unfortunately I can't fit into Xavier's seat either. Fortunately there is one BFM car I can fit into... #TeamMyatt11

Maddie: Wait, you are my reliever?

Kenny: Yeah, Brock is too tall, and Xavier is too jacked. I can actually fit into your seat! Don't worry, you are the boss... Let me take care of my stint, and I will put you into a position to win Road Atlanta.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 17th 2016, 2:04 pm

f1fan wrote:Kenny: Unfortunately I can't fit into Xavier's seat either. Fortunately there is one BFM car I can fit into... #TeamMyatt11

Maddie: Wait, you are my reliever?

Kenny: Yeah, Brock is too tall, and Xavier is too jacked. I can actually fit into your seat! Don't worry, you are the boss... Let me take care of my stint, and I will put you into a position to win Road Atlanta.
OCC: I laughed when I read the De Urie is too jacked thing. But that's pretty accurate I guess, he is very physically fit.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia October 17th 2016, 5:45 pm

Rumors are a complete overhaul within the DurbinSport team, possibly including new investors and and a name/personnel change. This is yet to be confirmed. Team owner Ike Durbin has yet to be reached for comment.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 17th 2016, 6:04 pm

Roush: You say that like you guarantee it.
Jo. Lethinen: Don't count us out Myatt... me and Jarvi come from the same sport type, Rally was mine and Rallycross was his.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf October 17th 2016, 7:55 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:JARVI
J
A
R
V
I

New phone fixed dis. I swear I'm not OCD. Razz
----------
Casey Lester has either been looking into the DurbinSport or Team Kwik Fit teams to potentially be a relief driver, but nothing has been confirmed at this time.

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next