Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands

+3
FitzwaterAustralia59
Hsuorttocs
f1fan
7 posters

Go down

ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands Empty ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands

Post by f1fan October 11th 2016, 1:07 am

OOC: This is Round 29 on the schedule

ARCSOA makes waves by announcing race in Xbalto Islands

ARCSOA CEO Vijay Pushanda has made waves by announcing that the penultimate race in the championship will be held in the Xbalto Island range in the Northern Atlantic. The Xbalto Islands historically has been known for numerous human rights violations and incarcerating political opponents. The suppressing of speech is also widely known throughout the Xbalto Islands.

The Supreme Leader of the Xbalto Islands, Cancelia, has already posted a stern warning to the ARCSOA paddock. It is expected that the same speech restrictions that are imposed on the Xbaltens will be imposed on the ARCSOA paddock leading up to the race. It is also expected that the race will not be covered live over the OLINA Sports network, because the Xbalto Islands has placed a ban on OLINA's parent company, Splash Media. Therefore, the race will be covered via the Xbalto National network, and rebroadcasted to the world after the fact by the OLINA crew. This will be the first ARCSOA Elite Series race to not be carried live in the United States, Australia, and Great Britain, since the Season 1 running of Lime Rock. Ironically, the race will be covered live in, Russia, Uganda, and North Korea.

The race track is one previously constructed under the previous political regime on the Island Chain's highest peak, Yabanda Peak. The track is known to be one of the most dangerous and challenging race tracks in the world. Yabanda Peak is located 15 miles North of the Xbalten Capital, Donet City.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands Empty Re: ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands

Post by f1fan October 11th 2016, 1:15 am

OOC Post:

There are a few rules here
-DO NOT POST ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE Xbalto Islands, or I will "imprison" your driver in a prison camp once we get to Yabanda Peak.
-This is supposed to be the most, evil country in the world. But you guys can't post about how bad the place is.
-I want you guys to almost "glorify the place" as if you were in North Korea, or be silent about it.
-If you post anything, I would highly suggest saying something like "Praise Cancelia," therefore you have a lessened chance of being fed to the hounds.
-Everyone is going if they expect to keep a ride in this series... Unless your driver is injured.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands Empty Re: ARCSOA announces race in the Xbalto Islands

Post by Hsuorttocs October 11th 2016, 2:19 am

*Fake injures wrist* lol
However with the personality I've given Roush his first five seconds will be "WTF is dis s###"
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 October 11th 2016, 2:38 am

Question. What country is close to Xbalta Islands because I never heard of this island in my life?
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 11th 2016, 10:32 am

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Question. What country is close to Xbalta Islands because I never heard of this island in my life?

Amaria
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing October 11th 2016, 11:16 am

OOC: Yeah, I'll keep my mouth shut, thank you very much Razz LOL
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 11th 2016, 11:23 am

He'll keep his mouth shut but he is serious about all 42 drivers in a group.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 11th 2016, 1:32 pm

Collins doesn't talk crap anyways. I guess that's why he isn't really hated in the paddock.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 October 11th 2016, 4:25 pm

Brock: "This should be...interesting."
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 11th 2016, 9:44 pm

Kenny: Due in part to my relationship with top political leaders in Amaria. It has been advised that I not go to the Xbalto Islands. My father-in-law is the Prime Minister of Amaria, and they feel I would be in considerable danger if I went to the Xbalto Islands, or anywhere near Donet City.

Dr. Forsythe: Don't worry honey, I think we can get a start on your retirement party in Port Skyline.

Madeline: I apperently am always going to be at a disadvantage in the championship as long as the Xbalto Islands are on the schedule. I am not allowed into Donet City, that sucks.

Kenny: Trust me, I have been there once when I went secretly with the Amarian Military on a diplomatic visit to try and restore peace between the two... It isn't a place I'd like to frequently visit. Plus, knowing who your grandfather is, you'd be kidnapped and held as a political prisoner in a heartbeat!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 11th 2016, 9:49 pm

Roush:The track was closing for testing a few hours ago, the track is actually in great condition. I tip my hat to them! That's not propaganda or anything, I genuinely mean it's good!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 11th 2016, 9:57 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush:The track was closing for testing a few hours ago, the track is actually in great condition. I tip my hat to them! That's not propaganda or anything, I genuinely mean it's good!

OOC: No one is supposed to see the track until race time... Trust me, your driver would not go the Xbalto Islands unless they have to.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 11th 2016, 10:04 pm

Collins: "Back the truck up... Did I hear the words retirement party... And nobody has asked me to help plan it? Cavy taught me to become the party master when he left, so it ain't no party unless I help."
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 11th 2016, 10:06 pm

f1fan wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush:The track was closing for testing a few hours ago, the track is actually in great condition. I tip my hat to them! That's not propaganda or anything, I genuinely mean it's good!

OOC: No one is supposed to see the track until race time... Trust me, your driver would not go the Xbalto Islands unless they have to.
OOC: He didn't actually go he's saying stuff (bluffing) to dig himself out of the hole he put himself in lol, only took a look at the map. He imagines it to be worse than going to the devil's lair.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 11th 2016, 10:08 pm

Pericles: " Aye Collins don't leave me out of this, I was in those haulers too."

Pericles: " I'm really uncomfortable with this island, not friendly at all. The stories i've heard are bad enough."

Rehall: " Is there any way to petition against this?"
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 11th 2016, 10:09 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Pericles: " Aye Collins don't leave me out of this, I was in those haulers too."

Pericles: " I'm really uncomfortable with this island, not friendly at all. The stories i've heard are bad enough."

Rehall: " Is there any way to petition against this?"
Roush: I don't think Roman. There would've been one started already.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum