Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myatt named ARCSOA Lights Series Competition Director

2 posters

Go down

Myatt named ARCSOA Lights Series Competition Director Empty Myatt named ARCSOA Lights Series Competition Director

Post by f1fan December 5th 2015, 2:04 pm

The 3-Time ARCSOA Elite Series champion, Kenny Myatt has had a huge impact on reviving the ARCSOA Lights series. So much so, that ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney offered him the competition director position. Tonney stated, "We chose Kenny because we wanted someone credible handling these drivers. These are young drivers and we expect them to make mistakes. Kenny will come in here, settle them down, and help mold them into future ARCSOA Elite Series drivers." Myatt stated, "It is going to be a time crunch for me. But I think I can handle it, along with my AES duties. I have a plan to make the ARCSOA Lights series a viable step on the developmental ladder into the Elite Series." Kenny Myatt also noted that he didn't expect to be the only person in race control. "My plan is to bring other AES drivers into the directors booth with me. I would like to rotate drivers for every race, and then rotate in and out a few team strategists to insure a different perspective of certain incidents. The power of 3 people in the booth, eliminates any bias and also cuts down on poor judgement calls that I could make if I were on my own."

The ARCSOA Lights series returns at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Last edited by f1fan on December 5th 2015, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Myatt named ARCSOA Lights Series Competition Director Empty Re: Myatt named ARCSOA Lights Series Competition Director

Post by MrKyleCollins December 5th 2015, 3:05 pm

When I first read the headline I thought it was you saying Kenny Myatt was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lou Gerhig's Disease as some might call it
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down