Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA?

3 posters

Go down

ARCSOA - Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA? Empty Re: Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA?

Post by nhood53 December 23rd 2016, 7:24 pm

Ike Gonzalez Accused of Molesting Guyfin after Race at Amarian
ClimberTech Gang driver Ike Gonzalez was accused of molesting F.J. Guyfin after the race at Amarian. Reports say that Gonzslez, 22, ran after Guyfin because he was unhappy over a lap 1 incident that cost him several positions on the initial start of the race. Officials are saying that Gonzalez can still race, but that he should be a bit more careful with his actions. Team owner Lafter Stucolé, who will likely become Gonzalez's replacement if he serves a jail sentence said, "I knew it was coming. He's just that dirty aggressive type. If Ike continues to race this way, he'll be suspended from AES for sure."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA - Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA? Empty Re: Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA?

Post by Finnish909 December 23rd 2016, 7:49 pm

FPM Fires Ike Gonzales

He had one job. And he screwed up.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA - Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA? Empty Really, you thought this headline would be appropriate for ARCSOA?

Post by f1fan December 23rd 2016, 7:53 pm

nhood53 wrote:Ike Gonzalez Accused of Molesting Guyfin after Race at Amarian

Really, that is the best storyline you could come up with. Also, Hood and Bunnell just lost their rides as well! Come back when you grow up, that kind of humor is not tolerated by the ARCSOA Elite Series or on this forum. I wish I had the power to ban you, but tragically I don't.

But I can throw this thread into the pits of hell, aka the garbage can!

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down