Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly

3 posters

Go down

FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly Empty FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly

Post by Finnish909 April 9th 2017, 6:34 pm

After the recent events of the trouble of New Hampshire, there was a talk between friends of Finguy and Shelly. The talk itself was a shocking detail as the talk was about, a replacement for the 62. It was surprisingly Shelly pulling Finguy by him and asking him to release his contract early. As close friends as of late. Finguy reluctantly agreed to let Shelly's well wishes to be granted.

It's sad to say but, James Shelly will not be driving the #62 in the near future after the Round of New Hampshire. Both Jeffery Finguy and Rosalind Psytomi has decided that indeed a replacement was to be needed to possibly be in the car throughout the rest of the season. And as luck will have it, they have plans for a driver to be in a Part-Time car at Rounds 16-18. Matt Daleo next week at Chicagoland will take over the 62 machine. Since Daleo will join up, let's just hope it will be a helpful boost that Daleo can bring some well needed good luck into the Sony Cup Series.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly Empty Re: FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly

Post by FUEL April 9th 2017, 10:27 pm

SCS Officials: We have lifted the 10 point penalty on the owner points of the 62, however, the driver points penalty will remain on James Shelly after Round 10.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly Empty Re: FPM: The 62 Will Have a New Driver Takeover after Shelly

Post by theformalslime April 10th 2017, 6:31 pm

Daleo: "Big thanks to FPM for having faith in me, I hope now to get out there and get some decent results for them."
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum